This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Luxury tiled shower room
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Generous garden to rear
- Close to town centre amenities & public transport links
- Current EPC rating - E43
Additional Information"A great first time buy or buy to let investment property..."
This terraced property is deceptive having benefited from a significant 2 storey rear extension in the past. This has provided a 3rd bedroom and a well proportioned kitchen, with casual dining area, in addition to the original lounge, shower room and 2 bedrooms. The property has been nicely modernised and includes uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous garden to the rear in lawn with paved footpaths plus a small enclosed garden to the front with outlook over the playing fields. We are also advised that the property has benefited from a replacement roof and electrical upgrade in recent times.
Conveniently located close to Tesco and Castlebawn shopping centre and Ards town centre this would make an excellent first time buy or investment property and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- 1.47m x 1.14m (4' 10" x 3' 9")
Tiled floor, leads to living room.
- 3.07m x 4.09m (10' 1" x 13' 5")
Feature fireplace, smoke alarm and double panel radiator.
- 1.96m x 2.54m (6' 5" x 8' 4")
White suite comprising Triton electric cubicle hand shower, W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and tiles walls. Single panel radiator. Access to hotpress.
- 3.89m x 2.72m (12' 9" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low levels units in a cream finish with roll-edge worktops. Part tiled walls. Oven and hob with matching extractor hood. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Washing machine and fridge freezer included in the sale of property.
- Under stair storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 4.09m (10' 2" x 13' 5")
Double panel radiator and built in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.57m (7' 6" x 8' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along South Street number 159 is located on the right facing the playing fields.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »