- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Building Site
- Rurally Appointed Location
- Small Field also For Sale
- Just outside Park Village
- Maps and Planning Documents Available for Inspection
- Asking Price for Site Only is £50,000
- Asking Price for Complete Lot is £100,000
- FOR SALE - BUILDING SITE
- JUNCTION OF LEARMOUNT RD & CARNANREAGH RD
- We have been instructed to offer for sale this well appointed detached building site with outline planning permission granted for a chalet dwelling. The site is located in a scenic rural location just on the outskirts of Park village and within walking distance of Learmount Forest.
There is also additional ground for sale. This is adjoining land to the building site which could have potential (subject to necessary planning permission) for a second building site.
Across the road, there is a field, presently in grazing, which extends to circa 2 acres.
The asking price for the entire lot is £100,000 and for any queries, please contact our Limavady office on 028 7776 2558.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »