- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this mid terrace three bedroom dwelling, situated in this popular residential development just off Duncastle Road and offering convenience to nearby village amenities. Only a short drive from the City Centre, this well presented home is an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer looking to get their foot on the housing ladder or for those
seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Well presented throughout
Convenient to village amenities
Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs W.C
Enclosed garden to rear
Parking to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £74,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: B81
- Entrance Hall:-
- leading to:-
- 11’1” x 15’7” (3.37 x 4.75 m) : having electric fire; television and power points; carpeted.
- 18’6” x 8’6” (5.63 x 2.59 m) : cream High and low level units with deep sauce pan
drawers; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; integrated fridge/freezer;
Integrated hob unit and underoven with extractor fan; integrated washing machine; tiled floor; power points; patio doors to rear garden.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- 3’3” x 5’3” (0.99 x 1.60 m) : having wash-hand basin and W.C.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 11’1” x 10’2” (3.37 x 3.09 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 8’8” x 3’2” (2.64 x 0.96 m) : having wash-hand basin; W.C.; tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’4 x 8’4” (3.45 x 2.54 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’9” x 6’9” (2.97 x 2.05 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 7’11” x 6’6” (2.41 x 1.98 m) : having wash-hand basin; W.C.; bath with mains
shower over; tiled floor.
- Concrete path to front with wall enclosure.
Fully enclosed rear garden to rear with access to off street parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »