- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Property Occupying a Large Site
- Excellent Development Opportunity Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Living Room with Tiled Fireplace
- Drawing Room
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Spacious Reception Hall with Herringbone Wooden Floor and Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Double Garage
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Large Gardens Laid in Lawns with Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Close to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages with Their Array of Shops, Restaurants, Local Amenities and Popular Primary and Post Primary Schools
- Within Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre by Public and Private Transport
Additional InformationThis is a superb opportunity to purchase a detached property set on a large site therefore is an excellent opportunity for prospective purchaser to either develop the ground or utilise the land to suit their own individual needs. Number 158 is a spacious family home that consists of two reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining area and cloakroom with WC, on the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom with coloured suite. The property also benefits from integral garage, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally the property has a driveway for parking and the garden is laid in lawns with excellent degree of privacy.
Located just off the Gilnahirk Road this property is perfect for those commuting to Belfast for work. There is also the added benefit of local shops within walking distance at Gilnahirk and fantastic schools close by. An excellent opportunity to purchase a property with potential to develop if desired, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, glazed side light, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With herringbone solid wood strip wooden floor, stained glass window to side, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.48m (15' 4" x 11' 5")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, mature outlook to front, dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled walls, storage under stairs, cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 5.59m (19' 1" x 18' 4")
Dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling, picture rail, mature outlook to rear garden.
- 5.59m x 2.74m (18' 4" x 9' 1")
Range of oak high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, built-in display unit, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in glazed display unit, casual dining area with built-in seating area, cornice ceiling, built-in double oven and microwave, ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect windows, glazed access door to rear sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- 4.72m x 2.44m (15' 6" x 8' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, mature outlook to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.38m (15' 4" x 11' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook to front, built-in mirror fronted sliding robes, cornice ceiling, shower with built-in shower unit, PVC panelled splashback.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.2m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
Mature outlook to front, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
Mature outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.36m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
Outlook to front, built-in cupboard, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Coloured suite comprising: panelled bath, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- Extensive large garden approximately 1/3 of an acre, laid in lawns with mature trees, plants, shrubs, boundary hedging, greenhouse, mature trees, oil PVC storage tank, water tap, attached double garage and driveway for off-street parking.
Off the Gilnhairk Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »