- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Terrace Property In Popular And Convenient Location
- Within Walking Distance Of Local Shops And Restaurants Belmont Village, Bus And Rail Networks To The City Centre Close By
- Private Parking To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing Throughout
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area
- Bright Spacious Living Room
- Mains Alarm Fitted
- Well Presented And Well Maintained Throughout
- Excellent Convenience To Belmont, Ballyhackamore, Holywood Road, Upper Newtownards Road, The Odyssey, And The Titanic Quarter
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property is conveniently located in Sydenham, within walking distance of Belmont Village and local shops and restaurants on the Holywood Road. It provides an easy commute into the City centre via bus and rail networks and is also close to Ballyhackamore, The George Best City Airport, and the exciting new Titanic Quarter.
The accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises of living room, kitchen open plan to dining, three bedrooms, and modern bathroom in white suite.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, and a rear courtyard garden with utility area. There is a private parking area to the rear and a detached, enclosed garden laid in lawns which attracts the sun all day.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 2.9m (15' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden floor. Into bay. Feature electric fireplace.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 4.67m x 2.59m (15' 4" x 8' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, built in oven, four ring ceramic touch control hob, space for fridge freezer, space for washer dryer, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, concealed extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to rear courtyard and garden laid in lawns and patio.
- Stairs to:
- Hotpress with shelving. Access to partially floored Roofspace with light and power.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, enclosed shower cubicle with mains shower, fully tiled walls, extractor fan. Tiled floor. Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.67m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.31m (8' 8" x 7' 7")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Rear courtyard and garden laid in lawns and patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »