- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Close to local towns such as Banbridge, Portadown and Tandragee
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors
157 High Street, Gilford
Hannath welcome to the market this recently refurbished two bedroom mid terrace property located in the popular High Street of Gilford. The ideal purchase for those wishing to get on the property ladder or investors wanting to add to their portfolio. The property comprises of two well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units and a four piece bathroom suite. Providing ease of access to neighboring towns such as Banbridge, Portadown and Tandragee, this property is sure to be popular and early viewings are recommended.
Located in the quiet village of Gilford in close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities. This property is just fifteen minute’s drive to Portadown and Banbridge town centres and all their benefits.
- Entrance Hallway 11' 2'' x 5' 3'' (3.40m x 1.60m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door with glazed panel. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.35m x 3.12m) at widest point
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace.
- Dining 8' 0'' x 15' 10'' (2.44m x 4.82m) at widest point
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.84m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units. Wood effect laminate flooring. Hard wearing worktop with stainless steel sink. Tiled splash back. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge.
- First Floor Landing 8' 8'' x 5' 10'' (2.64m x 1.78m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11' 0'' x 12' 10'' (3.35m x 3.91m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 8' 2'' x 9' 8'' (2.49m x 2.94m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.82m x 2.39m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment and tiled splash back. Tiled shower enclosure with electric unit. Wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiled splash back, and low flush WC. Heated towel rail.
- The rear of the property provides an easily maintained yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »