- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa Situated In Convenient Location Within Easy Reach of Town Centre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With One On Ground Floor With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Separate Reception Rooms And Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite On First Floor With Shower Over The Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed In UPVC Frames Throughout
- Off Street Parking And Garden In Lawns To Front & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Short Distance From Shops And Coastal Walks At Ballyholme As Well As Ballyholme Primary School
Additional InformationThis extended semi detached villa is located within easy reach of Bangor Town Centre as well as the shops and coastal walks at Ballyholme. The property offers a good sized lounge, separate dining room and kitchen off with range of fitted cupboards, as well as a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room off. Upstairs there are a further two well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. The home further provides an oil fired central heating system, double glazing, off street parking and garden in lawn to the front and a low maintenance rear garden. This home would be ideal for a variety of purchasers and early viewing would be recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
Half bay window, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, telephone point, Hot Press with storage off.
- 4.09m x 1.75m (13' 5" x 5' 9")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, laminate roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and touch control hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring.
- REAR PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, sliding door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large walk in shower enclosure with PVC wall panelling and Triton shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
At widest points. Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.57m (8' 10" x 8' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tongue and groove wooden ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- To front - off street parking, edged lawns.
To rear - low maintenance rear garden area, PVC oil tank, boiler house with oil boiler unit to side.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road, No.157 is on the left just after the turn for Windmill Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »