This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb four bedroom/three reception detached family dwelling extending to an impressive 2,151 sq ft and located on the popular Bann Road on the edge of Rasharkin.
- Conveniently situated with Ballymoney, Kilrea, Cullybackey, Ballymena, Portglenone, Maghera and Coleraine all within easy driving distance.
- Excellent modern internal accommodation including spacious open plan kitchen/dining/snug area.
- Detached garage with workbench.
- 2 No. en suites (upstairs and downstairs) and walk-in dresser to upstairs master bedroom.
- Green fibre optic broadband box is located within close proximity to the dwelling.
- Ample car parking for multiple vehicles.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor / pressurised heating and water systems.
- Fully enclosed rear yard. Ideal for those with kids, pets or for those who enjoy BBQs.
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coverings; light fittings; fitted bedroom furniture; window blinds; curtain poles and rails; hob, oven and extractor fan; dishwasher; TV aerial; satellite dish; trees, plants and shrubs; workbench in garage.
- Please note: the sale of this property gives rise to a 'Personal Interest' as defined by the Estate Agents Act, on the part of Burns & Co in that the vendor is related to a Director of this company.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- tiled floor; cloaks cupboard.
- WC AREA:
- tiled floor; toilet and wash hand basin; heated chrome towel rail; extractor fan.
- LOUNGE/LIVING ROOM:
- tiled floor; multi-fuel Stanley stove with feature slate hearth and wooden overmantle; TV points (wired for Sky Plus).
- BEDROOM (3):
- TV point.
- EN SUITE:
- tiled floor; toilet and wash hand basin; mains shower; extractor fan; heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- tiled floor; BT point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- tiled floor; range of eye and low level units; sink/drainer; electric 1100 Rangemaster oven with 6 gas ring hob; integrated dishwasher; TV point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- tiled floor; range of eye and low level units; sink/drainer; plumbed for washing machine; provision for tumble dryer; door to rear.
- SUN LOUNGE:
- tiled floor; TV point; double doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS & LANDING AREA:
- carpet on landing; access to attic with lighting and flooring.
- carpet; shelving and water tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- carpet; walk in dresser.
- EN SUITE:
- tiled floor; toilet and wash hand basin; mains shower; extractor fan; chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- tiled floor; mains shower; extractor fan; chrome heated towel rail; toilet; wash hand basin with vanity unit; velux window; corner bath.
- Detached garage with workbench; outside tap; exterior lighting; oil tank; oil burner; tarmac driveway; gardens to front and side.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage Advice Bureau For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mortgage Advice Bureau. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »