How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb detached residence on a private, mature site extending to c 1/3 acre
- Glazed entrance porch leading to a spacious hallway
- Drawing room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Two further reception rooms and conservatory
- Large dining kitchen with a range of modern units
- Study/gym with ensuite (could be bedroom 5)
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large family bathroom with modern white suite
- Large mature and private site with various patios
- Raised patio with 'table' water feature
- Decked area with fabulous views over Belfast
- Orchard with various fruit trees and vegetable patch
- Large front garden in lawns
- Excellent parking facilities and transport links
- Ease of access to South and East Belfast
- Excellent range of schooling options
Additional InformationA beautiful detached residence situated on a superb private, mature and elevated site extending to circa 1/3 acre with views over Belfast. Located between South and East Belfast this is a fantastic family home with flexible accommodation to meet the needs of a variety of purchasers. Approached by a tarmac driveway the property is well screened from the main road and offers a high degree of privacy. The current layout incorporates three formal reception rooms, a dining kitchen and conservatory with the option of a fifth bedroom (currently used as a study/gym) on the ground floor with its own shower room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms including a master with en suite bathroom and walk in robe and a large family bathroom. The site itself is extremely mature and has a variety of trees, specimen plants, vegetable patch and fruit trees combined with various patio areas at differing levels designed to maximise the southerly aspect and views over Belfast. There is parking for several cars and a large front garden in lawns making an attractive approach to the property. The location offers the benefits of both South and East Belfast with superb transport links, access to leading schools and a variety of shops.
- GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed inner door and side panels to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.24m (18' 4" x 13' 11")
(Into bay) Corniced ceiling, Polished stone fireplace with inset multi fuel stove and tiled hearth.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.99m (15' 8" x 13' 1")
Tiled floor, corniced ceiling, double doors to Conservatory.
- TV ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
At widest points. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit and rice bowl sink with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle and instant electric Mira Sport shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.56m (12' 2" x 11' 8")
Tiled floor, electric wall mounted fire.
- 4.01m x 2.51m (13' 2" x 8' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 6.3m x 4.9m (20' 8" x 16' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker and stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, vaulted ceiling with 2 velux window, recessed low voltage spotlighting, French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 2.16m (14' 8" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wooden floor. Access to:
- GARDEN STORE:
- 4.6m x 2.9m (15' 1" x 9' 6")
Light and power.
- Feature double glazed leaded stained glass window.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with instant electric shower unit, free standing bath, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor with electric under floor heating, heated towel rail. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.99m (15' 3" x 13' 1")
Walk in robe with recessed low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, power shower, shower screen door, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and electric under floor heating. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.99m (15' 7" x 13' 1")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.53m (12' 0" x 11' 7")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail, fireplace.
- Large south facing, enclosed, extremely private rear garden in lawns, with well stocked flowerbeds and mature trees. Raised paved area with feature 'water table'. Decked area with views over Belfast. Orchard with cherry, plum, ?? and apple trees. Vegetable patch with black currants, raspberries, loganberries. Large rear patio and enclosed landscaped garden with garden pond.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Large mature front garden with mature trees and excellent screening from the road. Additional parking areas. Detached garage and lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views