- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home Of Approximately 4,000 Sq Ft, Finished To An Exceptional Standard With Fabulous Countryside Views
- Spacious Bright Reception Hall With Gallery Landing Sitting Area
- Superb Luxury Fitted Walnut Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area/ Living Area With Multi-Fuel Stove With Double Upvc French Doors Leading To Courtyard Patio Area
- Lounge With Sandstone Fireplace And Multi-Fuel Stove, With Double Doors Leading To Sunroom With Double Upvc French Doors Leading To Outside Patio Area
- High Vaulted Ceilings Throughout The Reception Hall
- Utility Room And Additional Downstairs WC
- 6 Good Sized Bedrooms - Three With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Spacious And Modern Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors Throughout
- Pillars To Sweeping Tarmac Driveway Allowing Easy Movement For Vehicles Around The Property
- Gardens Extending To ¾ Acre Surrounding The Property With Enclosed Courtyard Patio Area
- Detached Double Garage With Remote Operated Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Integrated Beam Vacuum System
- Very Highest Standard Of Finish With An Array Of Outstanding Features Both Internally And Externally
- Superb Peaceful Rural Setting Yet Offering Easy Access To Motorways, Schools, Shops And Local Amenities
- Fantastic Airbnb Income Stream Potential
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa is situated on the Largy Road on a site extending to approximately 0.75 acre, offering just over 4,000 Sq Ft. It enjoys an elevated position with fabulous countryside views towards Loughs Neagh and Beg and the Sperrin Mountains.
This exceptional home offers extensive adaptable accommodation that has been finished to the very highest standard of specification both internally and externally. It is further enhanced by an array of outstanding features which ensure this home is superbly suited to cater for every aspect of modern living.
This spectacular home has so much to offer and will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers. A visit to the property is essential if one is to fully appreciate everything on offer - early viewing is a must in order not to miss out.
- Oak uPVC double glazed front door with floor to ceiling double glazed panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak flooring. Solid oak staircase. Double height vaulted ceiling.
- 5.44m x 4.66m (17' 10" x 15' 3")
Sandstone fireplace with 'Morso' multi-fuel stove. Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.95m x 3.72m (12' 12" x 12' 2")
Vaulted ceiling. Solid Oak flooring. uPVC double doors leading to outside.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 9.56m x 5.98m (31' 4" x 19' 7")
Range of high and low level Walnut units. Space for American style fridge/ freezer. 'Indesit' range style cooker with 5 ring gas hob, and stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Built-in dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Multi-fuel stove. Low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Two sets of uPVC double glazed doors leading to outside courtyard patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Spacious cloakroom and separate hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.37m x 3.61m (17' 7" x 11' 10")
Walk-in dressing room. uPVC double doors leading to courtyard patio area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower with 'Mira Sport' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.61m (13' 6" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 4.26m (14' 4" x 13' 12")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.38m x 3.8m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
- Freestanding bath. Fully tiled double shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- LIVING AREA:
- 4.66m x 3.94m (15' 3" x 12' 11")
Oak beams. Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.76m x 5.67m (18' 11" x 18' 7")
Walk-in dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.75m x 4.67m (18' 10" x 15' 4")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Private elevated site on 0.75 acres with gardens in lawn surrounding the property with a selection of mature plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway all around the property enabling someone to drive around the house. Paved courtyard patio area.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.m x 7.m (26' 3" x 22' 12")
Remote operated electric Roller shutter door. uPVC side door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »