- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- Ground Floor Lounge, Dining Area & Play Room
- Ground Floor Shower room
- Geneously sized L Shaped Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms & Nursery Room/Study
- White Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Fired Heating System
- Gardens & Off Street Parking
Additional InformationUlster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this appealing extended semi detached villa, boasting both attractively designed and adaptable accommodation, which is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers especially those with a growing family.
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the comfortable reception space afforded by the lounge with its open fireplace. Special mention must be made of the well appointed and generously proportioned L shaped kitchen and from here there is direct open plan access to the dining area which enjoys an outlook to the rear garden. Viewers will be further impressed with the adaptable ground floor play/hobbies room with its practical adjacent shower room ideal also for a teenagers retreat.
On first floor level this fine residence enjoys a pleasing 3 bedroom layout with an additional nursery/study (depending upon family requirements) and there is also a 3 piece white bathroom suite.
Outside at the front there is ample off street parking and a low maintenance garden and the enclosed rear benefits from a patio, lawned garden. Separate metal and wooden sheds and a sunny aspect ideal for those summer barbecues.
- White uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White uPVC double glazed window. Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 12'8" max x 11'9"max (3.86m max x 3.58m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Fireplace. Wooden laminate flooring. Shelving. Ceiling spotlights.
- L SHAPED KITCHEN 16'9" max x 15'2" max (5.11m max x 4.62m max)
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceiling downlighters. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Understairs cloakroom. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door. Open plan to ....
- DINING AREA 12'1" x 6'10 (3.68m x 2.08m)
- Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Sliding double glazed door to rear.
- L SHAPED PLAYROOM 16'8" max x 6'8" max (5.08m max x 2.03m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Wooden laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Ceiling downlighters.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Panelled shower cubicle with shower. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush W.c.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 10'8" x 10'0" (3.25m x 3.05m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe with light point and wall mounted gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 12'0" x 8'4" (3.66m x 2.54m)
- White uPVC double glazed window. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Vanity unit with inset basin and mixer tap. Low flush W.C. Single panel radiator. Part tiled walls. Wooden flooring. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 3 (Front) 11'9" x 6'10" (3.58m x 2.08m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- L SHAPED NURSERY / STUDY (Rear) 10'3" max x 6'10" max (3.12m max x 2.08m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.
- Plants and shrubs. Tarmac area.. Paved path.
- Patio. Garden area. Outside light and tap. Metal shed. Wooden garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »