This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Andersonstown Road is a busy and popular thoroughfare benefitting from a high volume of both passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- The immediate area is characterised by a mix of retail, professional offices, restaurants and a high density of residential dwellings.
- The property also has a lower ground floor, with the intention being to let the lower ground floor separately however it could be let with the ground floor if required.
Prominent corner retail/restaurant/cafe unit, fronting onto the Andersonstown Road, directly opposite St Agnes Church.
Spacious retail premises fronting onto the Andersonstown Road, and benefitting of a spacious open plan shop floor with private office accommodation.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »