- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Formal Receptions & Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Well Equipped Contemporary Kitchen
- South Facing Terrace & Private Rear Garden With Woodland Area & Access to Private Jetty
- Views Overlooking the River Bann
- Approx 4000 sq ft Including Garage & Site Extending To Approx 1.5 Acres
- Under Floor Gas Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Generous Electrical Specification & Cat 5e Data Networked Throughout
- Close Distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Causeway Hospital, Mountsandel Forest, Schools, Ulster University & All Other Amenities
- Conveniently Located Off The A26 Leading To Belfast / L/derry
- EPC Rating C72
- This contemporary split level property offering spacious 4 bedroom 4 ensuite/bathrooms, open plan kitchen / dining / lounge, family room, gym and study and oozes charm and character from many of its unique features. On entrance you are welcomed into a spacious gallery reception hall with balcony over looking the lower ground floor and feature full length windows with stunning views of the rear garden, woodland area, private jetty and River Bann.
Externally, the home is approached by a sweeping screened driveway leading to spacious parking and access to private jetty. Set behind mature trees and hedging the beautifully cared for gardens are laid in lawn with extensive selection of plants, trees and shrubs. The spacious patio area's located to the rear enjoying the views of the garden and River Bann and woodland area and jetty.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient setting. Located within a short drive to both Coleraine & Ballymoney with primary and secondary schools, Ulster University, town centre amenities and all main arterial routes.
- Lobby 3.00m x 2.39m (9'10 x 7'10)
- With porcelain tiled flooring, cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard, feature double glass panelled doors leading into:
- Upper Gallery 5.59m x 3.89m (18'4 x 12'9)
- With feature vaulted ceiling with recessed lights, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 5.59m x 3.68m including en-suite (18'4 x 12'1 incl
- With Dublin oiled oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lighting, half tiled walls, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 5.79m x 3.68m including en-suite (19'0 x 12'1 incl
- With Dublin oiled oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting. En-suite (Jack & Jill shared with bedroom 4) comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lighting, velux window.
- Bedroom 4 5.79m x 3.30m including ensuite (19'0 x 10'10 incl
- En-suite (Jack & Jill shared with bedroom 3)
- Laundry Room 2.39m x 1.80m (7'10 x 5'11)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, larder unit, worktop, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10 x 9'10)
- Suite comprising 'Duravit' Jacuzzi style bath with hand shower attachment, wc, feature wash hand basin, storage drawers, mirror with light, tiled walls with shelf, recessed lighting, extractor fan, porcelain tiled floor.
- Gallery 5.99m x 4.98m (19'8 x 16'4)
- Porcelain tiled flooring with recessed lights, glass panel balcony over looking lower ground floor and views to rear.
- Main Bedroom 5.18m x 4.50m (17'0 x 14'9)
- With integrated bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and slide robes, fitted head board with storage, Dublin oiled oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting, French doors leading to rear. En-suite comprising double fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, wc, wash hand basin, feature cube window, extractor fan, shaver point, fitted mirror, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge 1 4.50m x 4.50m (14'9 x 14'9)
- With Dublin oiled oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting, recessed wall shelving, French doors leading to rear.
- Study 2.69m x 1.80m (8'10 x 5'11)
- With Dublin oiled oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting.
- Stairs Leading to Lower Ground Floor
- With recessed side lighting on staircase.
- Lounge 2 4.50m x 4.50m (14'9 x 14'9)
- Recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring, French doors leading to rear.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area /Family Room
- Kitchen /Dining 8.79m x 5.99m (28'10 x 19'8)
- Fully fitted well equipped contemporary kitchen with extensive range of eye and low level unit with Corian worktops, integrated 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan, integrated eye level ovens and microwave, integrated fridge with freezer box, one and a half bowl sink unit, feature centre island with breakfast bar, saucepan drawers, recessed lighting, kickboard with recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring double doors to rear.
- Family Room 5.18m x 4.50m (17'0 x 14'9)
- With points for wall lights, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring, French doors to rear.
- Utility Room 4.09m x 1.80m (13'5 x 5'11)
- Comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level units, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Gym 15.70m x 3.30m (51'6 x 10'10)
- Cloak Room
- With wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Detached Garage 5.38m x 4.78m (17'8 x 15'8)
- With roller door, pedestrian door.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by sweeping driveway leading spacious parking area and access to rear of property and private jetty located on the River Bann. Beautifully maintained spacious gardens laid in lawn with selection of plants, shrubs and mature trees, spacious woodland area and range of patio area's. Outside lights and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »