This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial holding extending to c. 50 acres comprising agricultural lands, a former farm house, a replacement dwelling opportunity and 2 No. building sites
Additional InformationThe subject holding is located on the Dromore Road c. 4 miles from Ballynahinch which lies on the main A24 Belfast to Newcastle Road, c. 15 miles south of Belfast.
The subject occupies a rural setting with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
The subject comprises of c. 50 acres of uninterrupted agricultural land, a derelict former farm house with obvious refurbishment potential, a potential replacement dwelling site and 2 No. building sites.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »