- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- Generous Mature Site with Sweeping Driveway
- Lounge with Mature Outlook and Views Across Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills
- Living/Dining Room with French Doors to Garden and Patio Area
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate WC
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature, Private Rear Gardens and Patio Ideal for Children at Play, Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- Front Terrace with views Across Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills
- Sweeping Driveway with Ample Driveway Parking Enclosed behind Wrought Iron Gates
- Ever Sought After and Prestigious Location
- Conveniently Located Within Close Proximity to Leading Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre
Additional InformationRarely do properties come to the market in this prestigious area at such a competitive price. This detached three bedroom property is located on Church Road and benefits from being located within walking distance to Holywoods popular town centre but with the peaceful surroundings of the Holywood Hills.
A fantastic family home and subject to necessary consents with the potential for extending this property is sure to attract great interest. The ground floor consists of a spacious reception hall leading to the lounge, living/dining room with french doors leading to rear garden and open plan kitchen with separate utility, wc and an office. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally the front terrace boasts views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, and the private mature rear garden creates a beautiful area to entertain or for children at play. With a detached garage and the sweeping driveway leading to ample driveway parking this property is not lacking in space.
This is indeed a rare opportunity to acquire such a superb family residence within striking distance of Holywood's town centre.
- uPVC double glazed twin front doors to sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- With tiled floor and glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.72m x 3.81m (18' 9" x 12' 6")
Tri-aspect windows with mature outlook to front and rear garden and view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline to side. Carved polished mahogany fireplace surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Open fire.
- DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.53m (20' 4" x 11' 7")
Dual aspect windows with outlook to rear garden and uPVC double glazed French doors to patio and garden. Access to kitchen.
- 7.47m x 3.71m (24' 6" x 12' 2")
With bespoke fitted oak Shaker style kitchen. Stainless steel fittings. Granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Chrome mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Built-in display shelving. Space for cooker with extractor fan above. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor. Tri-aspect windows with mature outlook to front and side and uPVC double glazed access door through to patio and garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample dining or living space. Access to utility room and study.
- 1.85m x 1.6m (6' 1" x 5' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.68m (8' 8" x 5' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor. Laminate work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed access door to enclosed courtyard.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.43m (11' 4" x 11' 3")
Double built-in robes. Built-in cupboard. Dual aspect windows. Mature outlook to rear garden and outlook across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.61m (11' 7" x 11' 10")
Built-in robe. Mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.21m (11' 9" x 7' 3")
Dual aspect windows. Mature outlook to front and side with excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline and views to Craigantlet Hills.
- White suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and cabinets below. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. uPVC panelling. Electric shower unit. Glass shower screen. Built-in shelving. Views to Belfast Lough and Craigantlet Hills.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Comprising: low flush WC with part tiled walls.
- 5.72m x 3.1m (18' 9" x 10' 2")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Side access door.
- Driveway with ample parking, mature gardens laid in lawns to front, mature planting, flowerbeds, variety of shrubs and planting, mature trees, landscaped patio areas to front, rockery, outdoor lighting, views from front terrace to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, pillars and wrought iron entrance gates.
Enclosed rear garden, excellent degree of privacy and maturity, laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, bounded by hedging, landscaped patio areas, loose pebbled flowerbeds, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outdoor water tap, outdoor lighting, garden shed, oil storage tank.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road. Number 155 is located near the top on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »