- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Period Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Corner Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
- Close to All Local Amenities
Additional InformationImpressive Period Town Terrace Extensively Refurbished Set In This Most Popular Mews of Terrace
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a most impressive period town terrace situated within this most sought after section of the Ballygomartin Road. The spacious modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and deluxe corner bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, wood strip and ceramic floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. An extensive rear garden and a most convenient location with public transport, public parks and local shopping all within walking distance. Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator
Glass Dividing Doors:
- Through Lounge 8.00 x 3.70 (26'3" x 12'2")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, wall light point, 2 double panelled radiators.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.17 x 2.30 (13'8" x 7'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Deluxe corner suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pvc panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.45 x 3.48 (14'7" x 11'5")
- Full range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.37 x 2.83 (11'1" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, garden shed, outside tap, rear patio and extensive rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »