- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property in an Extremely Convenient and Popular Location
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden and Delightful Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Public Transport and The Lagan Tow path
- Ideal for Investors or Owner Occupiers
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace property is located in an extremely popular location close to stranmillis Village and Ormeau Road.
The property is extremely well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation which benefits from a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen open plan to dining area, 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom. In addition there is a delightful, private rear patio sitting area.
Situated in an extremely convenient location, close to a range of amenities and within comfortable walking distance of Queens University, this fine property offers exceptional value for money.
- uPVC double glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring
- 3.2m x 2.87m (10' 6" x 9' 5")
Laminate wood effect flooring, attractive fireplace with gas coal effect fire
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas fored boiler, tiled floor to kitchen, laminate wood effect floor to breakfast area, sliding door to rear
- access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.77m (9' 6" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.96m x 1.85m (6' 5" x 6' 1")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- Front garden. Delightful enclosed and private paved rear garden sitting area
Sunnyside Street runs from Annadale Embankment to Ormeau Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
132nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »