- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home in Semi-Rural Location yet Extremely Convenient to Various Local Towns, the A1 Dual Carriageway and M1 Motorway
- Formal Lounge / Dining Room / family Room
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen to Family Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms,Master with En Suite / Family Bathroom
- Extensive Eaves Storage
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Full Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows in uPVC / Alarm System / Cavity Wall Insulation
- Integral Double Garage , Extensive Parking & Turning Areas
- Set in a Beautiful Elevated Spacious Site of circa 0.66 acre
- Landscaped Gardens in Lawns with 2 Patio Areas, Good Sized Lawns & Stunning Country Views
- Wooden Cabin with Light & Power Supply
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by appointment only.
An opportunity to purchase a delightful home which offers well proportioned living accommodation. Ideally located for access to Lurgan, Moira, Banbridge, Dromore and the A1 carriageway. This excellent four bedroom detached home is set on a beautiful elevated half acre mature and private landscaped site which is ideally suited to families who are seeking a rural location. The home has been maintained to an exceptional standard throughout by the current owners offering bright and spacious accommodation comprising of lounge, family room, dining room, cloakroom, downstairs wc, kitchen / family dining area, utility room and double integral garage, currently used as an office. Stairs leading to first floor landing with extensive walk-in storage space in the eaves, four generous bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom. Externally the home boasts front, side and rear gardens laid in lawn with mature trees and stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Enclosed private side garden and tiled patio area with raised pebbled area and stone pathway leading to wooden cabin with decking. Viewing with the auctioneer is a must to fully appreciate what this impressive home has to offer.
Accommodation Comprises :
• ENTRANCE HALL:
Front door with double glazed side panel leading to entrance hall with ceramic tiled flooring. Glazed panelled inner door with matching side panels leading to spacious hallway with ceramic tiled flooring, double panel radiator and telephone point. Open plan area under the stairs.
• LOUNGE: 19' 5" X 14' 5" (5.92M X 4.39M)
Glazed panel French doors leading to front, side and rear facing lounge with open fire in feature marble fireplace plus mahogany surround housing back boiler arrangement. Carpeted flooring, double and single panelled radiators, television point and wired for "Sky". uPVC patio doors leading to tiled patio area.
• DINING ROOM: 13' 6" X 12' 4" (4.11M X 3.76M)
Glazed panel French doors leading to spacious rear facing dining room with carpeted flooring and double panelled radiator.,
• CLOAKROOM: 5' 0" X 4' 1" (1.52M X 1.24M)
Cloakroom with ceramic tiled flooring.
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C: 5' 8" X 4' 9" (1.73M X 1.45M)
Two piece white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
• FAMILY ROOM: 16' 3" X 11' 3" (4.95M X 3.43M)
Rear and side facing family room with laminate wood flooring, double panel radiator, television and telephone points plus wired for "Sky". uPVC French doors leading to spacious tiled patio area with enclosed private side aspect.
• KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 4" X 11' 3" (5.89M X 3.43M)
(At widest point). Side facing spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with excellent range of traditional ash high and low level units and drawers including wine rack and granite worktops. Stainless steel "Franke" sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated "Neff" eye level microwave and electric oven plus "Bosch" ceramic hob. Matching pull out hood and extractor fan with light above. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and pull-out basket larder. Part tiled walls above the worktop and recessed ceiling down lighting plus ceramic tiled flooring throughout. Two single panel radiators, wall mounted television point and telephone point in the dining area plus space for breakfast table and chairs.
• UTILITY ROOM: 13' 1" X 6' 7" (3.99M X 2.01M)
Spacious utility room with a good range of high and low level units and drawers plus formica worktop. Stainless steel sink bowl with mixer tap, single drainer and splash back. Ceramic tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Part glazed uPVC door leading to side of property.
First Floor :
Mahogany balustrade staircase leading to spacious landing with carpeted flooring and enclosed shelved walk-in hotpress with access to roofspace. Enclosed walk-in storage area with light and power plus eaves storage space.
• MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 5" X 11' 3" (4.09M X 3.43M)
Rear facing bedroom with dormer window and wall length fitted furniture including book shelving plus corner unit and wardrobe. Carpeted flooring and single panel radiator.
• EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 13' 6" X 5' 7" (4.11M X 1.70M)
Spacious en suite comprising of wall panelled double shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" thermostatically controlled electric shower unit and sliding shower door. Wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back embedded in vanity unit. Low level flush WC, ceramic tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
• BEDROOM (2): 13' 5" X 9' 5" (4.09M X 2.87M)
Rear facing double bedroom with dormer window, carpeted flooring and single panel radiator.
• BEDROOM (3): 13' 0" X 10' 8" (3.96M X 3.25M)
Double bedroom with rear facing open aspect. Carpeted flooring and single panel radiator.
• BEDROOM (4): 14' 5" X 8' 3" (4.39M X 2.44M)
Front facing double bedroom with two dormer windows, carpeted flooring and single panel radiator.
• BATHROOM: 13' 5" X 7' 8" (4.09M X 2.34M)
(At longest point). Four piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit and swivel shower door. Panelled bath with "period style" taps, pedestal wash hand basin also with period style taps and low level flush WC. Part tiled and part wood panelling plus ceramic tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
• INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 2" X 17' 0" (5.54M X 5.18M)
Integral double garage with light and power supply, currently used as an office with manual aluminium up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler and exterior sensor light above the garage door.
• WOODEN CABIN: 14' 9" X 12' 9" (4.50M X 3.89M)
Wooden cabin erected on concrete base with light and power supply plus decking area, outside feature lighting.
• Front garden laid in lawn plus sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for a number of cars leading to double garage. Side garden laid in lawn with beautiful mature trees and border of Castlewellan gold conifers. Fully enclosed private area to the side of the property with spacious tiled patio leading to raised pebbled area and feature stone path plus outside lighting all enclosed by vertical timber panelled fencing. 8'x6' garden shed and enclosed uPVC oil storage tank. Pergola plus small wooden gate leading to the rear garden laid in lawn plus surrounding concrete path and mature trees and hedging.
• GARDEN SHED: 12' 0" X 8' 0" (3.66M X 2.44M)
Garden shed with light and power supply.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »