- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Close to All Local Amenities
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented and Modernised Town Terrace Holding a Slightly Elevated Position
Holding a slightly elevated position with open aspect to front affording far reaching views over the City this modernised town terrace will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings. Gardens front side and rear and a most convenient location conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with public transport, shopping, Ballysillan Leisure Centre and leading schools all within walking distance make immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.76 x 3.07 (15'7" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.62 x 3.76 (11'11" x 12'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator, larder, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.05 x 2.59 (13'3" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.10 x 3.25 (13'5" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator.
- Gardens front, side and enclosed rear, raised decked area, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
83rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »