- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb detached property with a lovely semi-rural setting
- Located on the outskirts of South Belfast with views over Lagan Valley
- On bus route to leading schools and four miles from Forestside
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Verstaile accommodation that can offer up to six bedrooms
- Wonderful lounge with a feature fireplace
- Fabulous open plan kitchen & dining room with a Karndean floor
- Kitchen with handleless units, integrated appliances and a centre island
- Utility room with fitted units, plumbing and access to the rear
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- A further three downstairs bedrooms - all with fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- A utility area, a WC and an integral garage complete the downstairs layout
- Spacious landing with access to a store room and a shower room
- Upstairs completed by a bedroom, an office and a study
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Spacious brick paved driveway to the front and further parking to the rear
- Established gardens laid in lawn and a fantastic patio area
Additional InformationCountry Life, City Convenience!
This fantastic detached property offers a life in the country with lovely views whilst having the convenience of a great range of amenities only a few miles away in South Belfast. Furthermore the Ballycoan Road benefits from buses going to and from leading schools, so playing taxi for the children won't be an issue. This home offers spacious, flexible and versatile accommodation that can provide up to six bedrooms if required. On the other hand with the world we now live in and a lot of us working from home it can easily be utilised to meet this demand.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace where a cosy evening can be enjoyed, a stunning open plan kitchen and dining room, a utility room, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite, a further three bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate bath and shower, a utility area, a WC and an integral garage. Upstairs offers a spacious bedroom, a study, an office, a shower room, a landing and a store room.
The property sits proudly on a well established site that offers views over Lagan Valley. There is an abundance of parking available to the front, side and rear of the property... ideal for anyone with a caravan or boat. There are well-maintained lawns to enjoy and a lovely patio area just off the kitchen/diner where outdoor dining can be enjoyed.
Nestled in the heart of mature countryside there is plenty of peace and quiet to enjoy, whilst still being close to all the required amenities and convenient to airports, docks, schools, hospitals and city attractions. There is a bus stop nearby which services Malone, Beechill, Belvoir, Forestside, a selection of schools and Belfast City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.94m x 7.29m (12'11" x 23'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.27m x 9.37m (14' x 30'9")
- Utility Room 2.21m x 1.96m (7'3" x 6'5")
- Master Bedroom 4.22m x 4.22m (13'10" x 13'10")
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.99m (10'11" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 4.24m (9'5" x 13'11")
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 3.48m (9'5" x 11'5")
- Bathroom 2.84m x 2.11m (9'4" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 5 3.45m x 4.47m (11'4" x 14'8")
- Study 3.23m x 4.34m (10'7" x 14'3")
- Office 3.45m x 4.47m (11'4" x 14'8")
- Shower Room
- Integral Garage 6.05m x 4.47m (19'10" x 14'8")
- Utility Area 2.13m x 3.30m (7' x 10'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »