- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Appointed Bay Fronted Period Semi-Detached Villa
- Elevated Site Overlooking Sandown Road
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area Open To Study Area
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- First Floor Bathroom & Second Floor Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Retains Many Original Features Including Original Sash Windows
- Driveway To Generous Parking To Front & Side
- Semi-Detached Garage
- Good Sized South Facing Garden To Rear In Extensive Paved Patio, Lawns, Shrubs & Hedging
- Ideal For Family Living
- Within A Short Walk To Ballyhackamore Village
- Many Leading Schools Post & Primary Close At Hand
- Early Consideration Advised
- Viewing Is Strictly By Appointment With Our Ballyhackamore Branch
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi-detached home is found in Ballyhackamore, one of the most popular and recognisable areas of East Belfast.
Within walking distance of Ballyhackamore Village with a superb variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, local primary and post primary schools, public transport links and the Comber Greenway are all within easy reach.
The property comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, large lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen with breakfast area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (principle bedroom with ensuite), and a white bathroom suite which leads to the second floor with two further large bedrooms and a shower room. Outside to the front is a garden in lawn with ample parking areas. To the rear is a patio area leading to a further raised garden area with southerly aspect and a semi-detached garage and utility store.
Viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.91m (16' 6" x 12' 10")
Tiled fireplace with mahogany surround and open fire. Corniced ceiling. Laminate wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and open fire. French double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.96m (13' 9" x 13' 0")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring ceramic hob. Double under oven. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Open to:
- MORNING ROOM / STUDY:
- 5.74m x 2.08m (18' 10" x 6' 10")
First Floor Return
- Shelved hotpress. Pressurised cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.91m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
Original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.01m x 3.58m (13' 2" x 11' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear is a paved patio area with southerly aspect enjoying afternoon and evening sunshine leading to generous garden in lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.09m x 2.74m (23' 3" x 9' 0")
Double doors. Side service door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »