- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and modernised semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms
- Cream country style fitted kitchen with built in appliances - separate utility area
- Deluxe white bathroom suite - ceramic tiled floor
- Built in wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows and doors (with exception of front door)
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Gas central heating (new boiler installed January 2018)
- Enlcosed stoned garden to rear
- Excellent first time purchase
- Damp proof course installed 2016
Additional InformationA magnificent semi detached villa occupying an excellent Main Road position within minutes from Belfast City Centre, local schools, shops and amenities. This most attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- 4.52m x 3.76m (14' 10" x 12' 4")
Attractive fireplace with brick inset, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- 3.94m x 2.64m (12' 11" x 8' 8")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink, mixer taps, range of cream country style high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Bosch double oven, Bosch touch control ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated Candy dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- UTILITY AREA
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising jacuzzi bath, shower, mixer taps, showerscreen, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.05m x 4.47m (16' 7" x 14' 8")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.74m x 2.72m (8' 12" x 8' 11")
- Enclosed stoned garden to rear with paved patio area. Light. Garden store. Power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »