- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and bedroom two with cloakroom suite.
- Entertainment sized lounge with feature Italian marble fireplace.
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with superb range of fitted units and oil fired Aga range cooker.
- Excellent utility room.
- Superb family room.
- Study/Bedroom 5.
- White family bathroom suite with bath & separate shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Pvc external doors, fascia and soffits.
- Wired for a generator.
- Double integrated garage with twin roller doors.
- Stable block with two stables, feed store/stable 3 and tack room.
- Menage, 2 paddocks and miden.
Additional InformationA unique opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented detached bungalow with excellent equestrian facilities and situated on a circa.1.5 acre site. The property has been meticulously maintained by its present owners and offers four bedrooms, two plus reception rooms, superb family bathroom, spacious kitchen/dining area with feature oil fired Aga range, utility room and study/bedroom 5. Externally the property benefits from a large concrete yard ideal for parking multiple cars, horse boxes, caravans etc.
There is also an excellent stable block comprising of two stables, a feed store/stable three, tack room, two paddocks and a menage approximately 33m x 30m. Located within convenient distance to Kirkistown motor racing circuit, this property could offer an ideal business opportunity to create bed & breakfast accommodation to service the needs of those travelling from far & wide to compete at race meetings.
As selling agents we highly recommend viewing to see what this package has to offer.
- Pvc double glazed front door with leaded side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, stain glass double doors to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, walk-in hotpress, shelving & hanging, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 4.52m (17' 10" x 14' 10")
Stain glass double doors, Italian marble fireplace, granite hearth, cast iron multi-fuel stove, cornice ceiling.
- 8.41m x 4.17m (27' 7" x 13' 8")
Excellent range of high & low level units, granite effect worktops, Blanco 1 1/2 tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, Inglenook with oil fired Aga range, 2 ring gas hob, built-in Bosch dishwasher, Ariston double oven, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors, recessed low voltage spotlights, access to:-
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 1.52m (12' 3" x 5' 0")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, Pvc double glazed back door.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.18m (14' 10" x 10' 5")
Access off kitchen.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.58m (13' 10" x 11' 9")
Ensuite with white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower pod, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Cloakroom with modern white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 3.38m (14' 11" x 11' 1")
- STUDY/BEDROOM 5:
- 3.25m x 2.16m (10' 8" x 7' 1")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panel bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, towel radiator.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.96m x 6.38m (22' 10" x 20' 11")
Twin roller doors, light, power, Pvc double glazed door, plumbed for washing machine, toilet, white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access via concrete shared lane, concrete driveway to spacious concrete yard.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler, light, power, tap.
- STABLE 1:
- 3.94m x 3.94m (12' 11" x 12' 11")
- STABLE 2:
- 4.11m x 4.09m (13' 6" x 13' 5")
- FEED STORE/STABLE 3:
- 6.05m x 4.39m (19' 10" x 14' 5")
- TACK ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.94m (19' 3" x 12' 11")
Roller door, pedestrian electric roller door, light, power.
- Rear paddock with concrete miden, poultry pen, sand menage (33x30m approx.)
- Tarmac parking area to front, tap, front & side paddock.
From Newtownards follow Portaferry Road through village of Greyabbey and through Kircubbin village, then take 1st left into Rubane Road and continue for approx 3 miles past Kirkiston race track and 152 is down the concrete lane, next on the left. 152 is the last property on right hand side of lane.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »