- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- Detached double garage
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Oil heating and Solar Power
- Luxury finish
Additional InformationStunning detached bungalow, detached double garage and mature gardens set on 0.8 acre site on the Cloughwater Road, Ballymena.
A peaceful rural location within a short drive of all the amenities in Ballymena and quickly onto the A26/M2 with routes north and south.
A high calibre property with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, luxury kitchen and bathrooms, private driveway and great outdoor space make this a fantastic family home.
- Property description
- Spacious and flexible living accommodation on one floor comprising porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and three double bedrooms (master ensuite). The bungalow is in superb decorative order and benefits from many luxury finishes such as solid oak flooring, solid maple kitchen with granite work surfaces, contemporary bathroom suites, under floor heating, pavoir brick driveway and electric gates. It benefits from oil fired central heating, 4kW solar power system, intruder alarm, satellite TV DAB and telephone points in each room and a CCTV system. Detached double garage and mature gardens extending to circa 0.8 acres.
- Entrance porch with UPVC front door and glazed side panels with lunette window. Wood panel half walls and painted wood panel ceiling. Tiled floor and intruder alarm panel.
- Impressive hallway with Victorian style wall paneling, solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling. Hotpress with pressuriesed water system and underfloor heating controls and built in cupboard with solar power control panels. UPVC and glazed rear door with glazed side panels.
- Lounge 6.45m x 4.9m (21'2" x 16'1")
- Through double doors to bright and spacious double aspect living room with feature marble fireplace and hearth with open fire. Solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving and two ceiling roses.
- Sitting room 6.5m x 3.95m (21'4" x 13'0")
- Triple aspect reception room (or fourth bedroom) with solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving and two ceiling roses.
- Kitchen 5.45m x 5m (17'11" x 16'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level solid maple kitchen and display units. Belfast black granite work surfaces, upstands and double drainer for twin under counter sinks and mixer tap. Island breakfast bar with floor level maple kitchen units, black granite work surface and under counter sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for gas / electric range with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback. Two integrated fridges and integrated dishwasher. Glazed double doors, tiled flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving and recessed LED spotlights.
- Utility room 4.95m x 1.8m (16'3" x 5'11")
- Range of floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. House oil boiler. Solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving.
- Bathroom 4.1m x 3.8m (13'5" x 12'6")
- Luxurious family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment and Hans Grohe Pharo shower cubicle with power shower. Heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled floor and painted wood panel ceiling with coving and recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 5.35m x 4.3m (17'7" x 14'1")
- Double aspect master bedroom, ensuite and dressing room with solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving and ceiling rose.
- Ensuite 2.9m x 1.85m (9'6" x 6'1")
- Contemporary suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with power shower tower. Heated towel rail and shaving point. Tiled floor with painted wood panel ceiling and coving.
- Dressing room 2.8m x 1.4m (9'2" x 4'7")
- Range of fitted wardrobes and shelving. Solid oak flooring with painted wood panel ceiling, coving and recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 3.2m (13'3" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom with solid oak flooring and painted wood panel ceiling with coving. Fitted wardrobes and make up desk.
- Bedroom 3 3.95m x 3.2m (13'0" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom with fitted, mirrored sliding wardrobes. Solid oak flooring with painted wood panel ceiling with coving and ceiling rose.
- Garage 1 5.9m x 3.75m (19'4" x 12'4")
- Electric roller door and WC
- Garage 2 5.75m x 3.3m (18'10" x 10'10")
- Electric roller door and side door. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Through electric gates with intercom onto pavoir brick driveway and approach. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds hedges and trees.
- Side garden in neat lawn with vegetable patch and fenced seating area.
- Pavoir brick rear yard and covered seating area at rear door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »