- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious family home extending to c. 3,200 sq ft
- Drawing room, family room and sun room
- Luxury kitchen finished in Oak shaker style units and granite worktop plus utility room
- Five bedrooms (or four plus study), master and bedroom three and four with ensuite facilities
- Luxury main bathroom
- Extensive gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds and tegula paved patio area
- Gravelled driveway with parking for 3 plus cars plus additional parking to the side
- Large detached garage
- Solid oak panelled doors throughout
- Oil fired central heating and underfloor heating to ground floor
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- A mixture of marble and wooden floors within principal rooms
- Minutes of Newtownards town and direct access to Bangor via main arterial routes
- An excellent range of schools close to hand
- Security alarm system installed
Additional InformationOccupying a slightly elevated position in this detached home providing exceptionally well appointed family accommodation. The graciously proportioned accommodation reflects a classical design yet offers comfortable modern living space. The current owners have spared no expense with the standard of finish and specification internally which include, underfloor heating system, Oak doors and bespoke kitchen. Outside there is an extensive parking area to the front and a large patio to the rear leading to gardens laid in lawns. The property is located in one of Newtownards most popular addresses enjoying close proximity to an excellent range of schools and recreational amenities within 5 minutes drive. The Town Centre, and access to Bangor is also within easy reach.
All in all an exceptionally well appointed family home in a highly regarded and most convenient location. A private appointment is highly recommended.
- Timber door with side and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open tread solid oak staircase to first floor, marble flooring, cloaks cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, splashback.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 5.m (21' 0" x 16' 5")
Wooden surround fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron inset, gas fire, slate hearth, wall lighting, under floor heating. Glazed doors to:
- STUDY/BEDROOM 5
- 4.75m x 3.61m (15' 7" x 11' 10")
Oak wooden floor, under floor heating.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.48m (13' 7" x 11' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, under floor heating, double glazed French doors to gardens and patio.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.72m x 4.29m (18' 9" x 14' 1")
Solid Oak wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.69m x 4.75m (18' 8" x 15' 7")
Solid Oak shaker style kitchen comprising of high and low level units including glazed unit, under unit lighting, granite worktop, 1.5 bowl inset sink unit with mixer taps, Belling stainless steel range with double ovens, stainless steel extractor fan above, wine rack, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, marble flooring, tiled splashback, partly tiled walls, views to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.24m (8' 7" x 7' 4")
Oak low level units, granite worktop, Belfast sink, chrome mixer taps, service door to rear. Marble floor.
- Access to roofspace, airing cupboard with pressurised system and cloaks cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 4.34m (14' 8" x 14' 3")
Solid Oak wooden floor plus built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Mira sport thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Italian glass tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 4.27m (16' 4" x 14' 0")
Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
Plus built in wardrobes with hanging space.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.85m (8' 1" x 6' 1")
Mira Sport electric shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.18m x 4.06m (17' 0" x 13' 4")
Solid Oak wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- 3.89m x 2.69m (12' 9" x 8' 10")
White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, inset wash hand basin set within a granite worktop, under units, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.73m x 4.37m (22' 1" x 14' 4")
Separate low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric roller doors. Double French doors to patio area.
- To the front is a gravelled driveway leading through double gates to a tarmac driveway linking the garage. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns on two levels with with mature shrubs, large Tegula patio area, outside lighting. Extensive outside lighting and wall lights.
Boiler house. PVC oil tank, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »