- Over 2000ft2 on the ground floor
- A3 Classification for use as Restaurant/Cafe
- Landlord Agreeable to a change of use
- Excellent Frontage
- Facing Strand Arts Centre
- Benefits from "Stop and Stare" Traffic
- Option of Splitting Units (1400ft2 and 800ft2 approx)
- Proven Trading Area in Thriving Belmont Village
- Incentives Available
- Available Immediately
Large scale commercial opportunity in Belmont Village NO VAT APPLICABLE ON RENT
151/155 Holywood Road, Belfast, is just over 2000 ft2 of ground floor prime commercial real estate with Planning in place for restaurant and cafe use, (Landlord agreeable to a change of use if preferred). It is situated on a main route out of Belfast City Centre at the junction of the Holywood and Belmont roads.
Next door is a planned development of townhouse apartments and the beautiful Art Deco Strand Arts Centre lies directly opposite. Around the corner are the bustling Belmont Village shops and eateries, several schools and the residential hub of East Belfast.
The property has been partitioned into two units but can be easily returned to its former open plan layout to suit or each unit negotiated separately.
The subject property is on the right hand side on the Holywood Road, travelling from town, directly facing the Strand Cinema at the mouth of Belmont Village on the Belmont Road in East Belfast.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »