- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house of c. 4250 sq ft approached by electric gates
- Highly convenient to Holywood town centre, Belfast and North Down
- Deceptive accommodation set over two floors
- Spacious entrance hall
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- Living room which can turn into cinema room
- Fantastic living dining kitchen to the rear with built in appliances and breakfast bar
- Open to sun room with bay window overlooking rear courtyard
- Utility room and cloakroom with WC
- Oil fired central heating, double glazed windows
- First floor landing with seating area with views out towards Belfast Lough
- Five double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms, bedroom (3) with access to first floor sun terrace
- Stunning family bathroom with deep fill bath, double shower
- Spiral staircase to second floor playroom, study
- South facing rear courtyard accessed via carport leading to double garage
- Double garage with WC, sauna and staircase leading to first floor gymnasium/games room/office with heating
- Raised patio and decked gardens with water feature
- Convenient to Holywood, Belfast and North Down
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptional detached family home within walking distance of Holywood town centre. The spacious accommodation is comprises a spacious reception hallway with sweeping oak staircase opening to a drawing room which doubles as cinema room and dining room. To the rear of the property there is a fantastic open plan kitchen, living, dining area opening to a sunroom. The kitchen offers a full range of built in appliances and island with breakfast bar which opens to a comfortable family area with built in storage, television area and Stovax log burner. There is also a large dining sunroom to the rear which opens to the rear courtyard.
On the first floor is an open landing area with feature seating space with views across Holywood and Belfast Lough in the background. There are five double bedrooms in total including a master suite with dressing room and bathroom, one with ensuite shower room and one with access to a 1st floor sun terrace. The family bathroom has a feature free standing bath and double shower cubicle with multi function shower heads. The second floor is accessed via a spiral staircase and is presently used as a large children's playroom, and would have potential for a home office / studio or bedroom 6.
Outside the property offers electric entrance gates which lead to a front turning and parking area with gardens in lawn and landscaped areas. The rear is accessed via a carport which leads to a rear courtyard garden with raised entertaining areas. In addition is large double garage with sauna, cloakroom with WC and staircase to a fully floored games room, also suitable for a consulting room / study.
With Holywood a few minutes walk, Belfast easy to reach via road or rail and North Down easily accessible this is a great home for the family with a low maintenance home in mind.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.85m x 3.53m (25' 9" x 11' 7")
Double solid wood front doors with glazed side panels and fan light, corniced ceiling, wiring for wall lighting, solid oak staircase with oak bannisters and balustrade, polished ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.44m (19' 1" x 14' 7")
Recessed ceiling with uplighting, wired for cinema system and projector, recessed lighting, feature mirrored recess.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 4.5m (17' 1" x 14' 9")
Open fire with ornate cast iron inset and surround, slate tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, wired for music system, dining space for 10-12 people.
- Oak glazed double doors from Hallway to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 10.72m x 4.52m (35' 2" x 14' 10")
Excellent contemporary kitchen with a range of high and low level units incorporating a Bosch 5 ring ceramic hob with grill plate, Rangemaster glazed and stainless steel extractor hood, Smeg double oven and plate warmer, pantry area, integrated Neff full size fridge, under cupboard Neff freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, recess for wine fridge, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with Franke mixer boiling tap, large island unit with circular prep sink and feature drencher tap, breakfast bar for 2-3 chairs, excellent range of additional storage, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wired for BMW speakers, feature uplighting, opening to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- Range of built in storage, Stovax wood burning stove with raised slate tiled hearth and recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, exposed brick archway through to:
- SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 5.16m (23' 4" x 16' 11")
At widest points. Solid wood strip floor, exposed feature brick walls, recessed lighting, double patio doors opening onto rear patio and garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Glazed hardwood door to Carport, driveway and rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 1.75m (9' 9" x 5' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, pantry style cupboard, single drainer Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, further storage.
- 1.75m x 0.86m (5' 9" x 2' 10")
Rocha low flush WC, vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, back lit mirror, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to:
- 9.52m x 3.58m (31' 3" x 11' 9")
Seating area, ceiling rose and corniced ceiling, views towards Belfast Lough and surrounding coastline, feature low level lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.57m (19' 0" x 15' 0")
Wired for music system, corniced ceiling, views towards Belfast Lough and surrounding areas.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Excellent range of storage with hanging rails, shelving and drawers, recessed lighting.
- Slatted shelving and pressurised water cylinder.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.18m (12' 10" x 7' 2")
Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature vanity sink unit with mixer taps and built in storage, additional corner wall hung cabinet, walk in multi jet shower and steam system with integrated lighting and radio, feature glass block wall, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, built in speaker system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 4.57m (15' 11" x 15' 0")
Range of built in robes with dressing table and drawers, views towards Belfast Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.72m x 1.83m (8' 11" x 6' 0")
Walk in fully tiled wet room shower with thermostatic shower unit, vanity sink unit with built in storage, feature sink and mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.68m (12' 8" x 12' 1")
Corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, double glazed patio doors opening to South facing rear terrace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 3.43m (14' 8" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Walk in wet room style shower with contemporary double heated shower unit and multi function pressurised shower system, feature free standing deep fill bath with Jacuzzi style function and free standing taps with telephone hand shower, double width contemporary wash hand basin set on solid walnut and leather bound vanity unit with concealed taps, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, speaker system, contemporary heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Open tread spiral staircase leading to:
- 8.99m x 4.75m (29' 6" x 15' 7")
Fully floored, light and power with velux window.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE ROOM:
- Into eaves.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.92m x 7.37m (26' 0" x 24' 2")
Electric roller shutter door, tiled floor, wired for TV.
CLOAKROOM: Low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
2-3 person Tylo sauna.
Light and power, range of built in storage and workbench. Door to side, staircase to:
- 9.02m x 6.15m (29' 7" x 20' 2")
Feature brick wall, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Electric gated entrance with brick pillars leading to enclosed garden in lawn to front with granite stone kerbed driveway, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs, outdoor lighting, camera system, feature uplighters, archway through to rear garden, bin store area with outdoor tap and feature downlighters, additional outdoor security lighting, brick pavior patio area to rear with raised railway sleeper flowerbeds, trees and shrubs, wooden decked area leading to water feature, hot tub, excellent cobbled rear courtyard accessed via the dining/sun room attracting all day sun. Feature concealed lighting.
Travelling from Holywood up Church Road, pass Glenlyon Park and 151 is on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »