- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Adaptable Accommodation
- Five Bedroom (Two With Shared Ensuite Shower Room)
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Cloakroom With WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Ample Car Parking Space & Integral Garage
- Close To Ballyhackamore, Cherryvalley, Many Arterial Routes & Leading Schools
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationOccupying a mature elevated site extending, this spacious detached bungalow has been extended to offer superb accommodation suitable for a variety of differing requirements. The adaptable accommodation currently comprises of five bedrooms (two with shared ensuite), three reception rooms, conservatory, bathroom, kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and cloakroom with WC.
Outside, the integral garage offers excellent storage space.
Conveniently located close to Knock Road and Shandon Park, the thriving shopping and numerous cafes and bistros at Ballyhackamore are within easy walking distance. Leading local schools are close by, ensuring this to be an ideal home for families in an area of ever increasing popularity.
Viewing is high recommended. Please contact our East Belfast office to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience on 028 9059 5555.
- Open entrance porch leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Varnished wooden floor. Plate rack.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.96m (15' 5" x 13' 0")
Fireplace with open fire. Varnished wooden floor. French double doors to:
- 6.53m x 3.m (21' 5" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.96m (15' 5" x 13' 0")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
Oak wood strip floor.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.15m x 2.46m (10' 4" x 8' 1")
Full range of high and low level units. Recess for Range cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.05m x 4.72m (16' 7" x 15' 6")
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.92m x 4.83m (19' 5" x 15' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE:
- Shower cubicle. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.25m (15' 6" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.95m x 2.24m (9' 8" x 7' 4")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower fitment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front is a large driveway. To rear, timber decked patio area.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »