- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting
- Pleasant Open Aspect To Front With Mature Trees
- Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor And Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Glazed Doors To Dining Room
- Dining Room With Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Recently Re-Fitted White Suite And Feature Tiling Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden And Outside Store With Light And Power
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Golden oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Ceramic tiled floor with centre feature. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.47m x 3.41m (14' 8" x 11' 2")
Decorative fire surround with slate effect inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.03m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
Oak laminated timber floor. Glazed double doors leading to lounge.
- OAK FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.43m x 2.23m (11' 3" x 7' 4")
Measurement taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units with oak doors. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.82m x 3.32m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Measurement taken to widest points and to include built in robe and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.7m (14' 0" x 8' 10")
Oak laminated floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 3.15m (10' 0" x 10' 4")
Measurement to include built in robe.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- Recently re-fitted white suite. Panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower. Shower screen and mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Feature wall and floor marble effect tiling. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs and flowerbed. Enclosed rear patio garden. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Outside store with light and powerpoint.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Moira Road, turn right into Drumlough Gardens and then immediately left into cul de sac, number 150 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »