- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached home in popular cul de sac setting.
- Superb Upper Dunmurry Lane address.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- High gloss fitted kitchen.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing
- Enclosed, private garden.
- Close to schools, shops and transport links to inlcude the Railway and motorway network.
Woodberry Lane is a small exclusive cul de sac development nestled within this established and highly regarded residential location. Ideally located close to Dunmurry Village, the Railway and Tesco to include a large selection of schools, recreational facilities and Park Lands. Three good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Living room with attractive fireplace, gas fire and feature double doors. High gloss fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space with feature Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed garden. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Attractive, spacious entrance hall. Privately enclosed garden and additional flagged patio and side area. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. High energy efficiency rating. This sale represents a rare opportunity to purchase in this prime location, therefore viewing comes highly recommended. EPC C74.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRNCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'6 x 11'9 (5.03m x 3.58m)
- Attractive feature fireplace with gas fire inset, wooden effect strip floor, feature double doors to;
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'6 x 11'0 (5.64m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low leel units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls, feature breakfast bar, spotlights, open plan to dining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 11'6 (3.89m x 3.51m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 13'6 x 9'1 (4.11m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.74m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, chrome towel warmer, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Privately enclosed garden, additional flagged patio, light and tap, side area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »