15 Windrush Park, Four Winds, Belfast BT8 6LZ
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- A fabulous semi-detached property located in the heart of the Four Winds area
- Extended to offer beautifully presented and spacious accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall with floor tiles and under stair cloak space
- Living room with a feature fireplace open plan to the dining room
- Modern kitchen with a shelved pantry and open to the sun room
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Fantastic open plan sun room and family room with oak flooring
- Downstairs master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- Three well-proportioned upstairs bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped, private and fully enclosed rear garden
- Front garden with a beautiful selection of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Rush To Buy Me!
This fabulous semi-detached property located in the heart of the Four Winds area has been masterfully extended over the years to offer excellent living space that is suited to families and first time buyers alike. The property has a lovely feel to it and the open plan living space is sure to appeal to families who like to keep an eye on the children and to anyone who likes entertaining. The landscaped and interesting gardens provides wonderful outdoor space and will only add to the appeal.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with feature floor tiles and under stair cloak space, a living room with a feature fireplace open to the dining room, a modern kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units and a shelved pantry, a fantastic sun room open plan to a family room with oak flooring, a utility room and a spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The front garden is finished with a lovely selection of plants and shrubs while the driveway provides off-street parking for two cars. The private and fully enclosed rear garden is a delight. It has been beautifully landscaped to offer wonderful outdoor space to enjoy no matter what the weather has in store.
Windrush Park is a superb place to live located just off Newton Park ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'5" x 12'
Dining Room 9'10" x 8'9"
Kitchen 11'2" x 8'8"
Sun Room 10'5" x 9'
Family Room 10'5" x 9'2"
Utility Room 13'1" x 7'9"
Master Bedroom 11'9" x 11'5"
Bedroom 2 13'3" x 8'9"
Bedroom 3 11'4" x 9'11"
Bedroom 4 8' x 7'11"
Bathroom 7'11" x 5'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »