This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge open plan to dining area
- Kitchen with casual dining space
- Separate bathroom and WC
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Excellent garden to rear with driveway
- Current EPC rating - D64
Additional InformationLocated within the Scrabo Estate and facing onto the central green this semi detached property has lots of potential either as a first time buy, downsizer of buy to let investment.
The current owner has recently installed Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and the lounge, dining room and main bedroom are well presented. There is certainly scope to improve the kitchen and separate bathroom and WC but the property has been priced accordingly. Externally the property boasts an excellent site with generous, enclosed rear garden with driveway and parking space and therefore it may particularly appeal to those with young children. There may be scope for a garage subject to relevant approvals and consents.
- White uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Phone point, Under stairs storage, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 4.24m x 3.58m (13' 11" x 11' 9")
Feature electric fireplace, Cornicing, Double panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Archway to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.51m (11' 9" x 8' 3")
Double panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.7m x 2.79m (15' 5" x 9' 2")
High and low level units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Beko eye level oven, Space for washing machine, Integrated Beko ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Space for fridge-freezer, Double panel radiator, Gas boiler, White uPVC double glazed door to side.
- Smoke alarm, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator.
- White WC.
- White panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin, Chrome heated towel rail, Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
(Into slide robes)
Double panel radiator, Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- Generous lawn garden to rear.
Pebbled driveway to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Scrabo Road tunr into Windsor Avenue then right into Nendrum Way, left into North Green and right into West Green.
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »