- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationMid terrace house
21'9 x 9'8 Lounge open plan to dining area
Beech style kitchen
White bathroom suite
Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
Gas heating system
Enclosed yard at the rear
- Convenient to Carrickfergus town centre and transport links
Ideal investment opportunity
This property currently has a tenant in situ and viewings are invited from property investors
Rental yield and lease details available on request
- Entrance hall
- Radiator, doors to
- Lounge/diner 21'9 x 9'8 max (6.63m x 2.95m max)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with brick surround, under stairs cupboard, radiators, laminate wood floor, door to kitchen
- Kitchen 11'11 x 9'5 (3.63m x 2.87m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built in oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor
- First floor landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard incorporating gas boiler, doors to
- Bedroom one 13'6 x 10'6 (4.11m x 3.20m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
- Bedroom two 10'11 x 8'4 (3.33m x 2.54m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
- White suite comprising of low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath with shower over, radiator
- Second floor landing
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, doors to
- Bedroom three 13'6 x 10'6 (4.11m x 3.20m)
- Double glazed windows to front aspect
- Bedroom four 10'11 x 8'3 (3.33m x 2.51m)
- Double glazed window to rear, radiator
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed yard
- Floor plan
- Floor plan
- THINKING OF SELLING ?
ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES REQUIRED
CALL US FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
T: 028 93365986
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »