- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Perfect for a first time buyer as the home is neatly presented and modernised
- A beautiful semi detached home
- Lounge with Arrow Stove fireplace and solid oak flooring
- Dining room with arch to Kitchen
- Modern kitchen with appliances and patio views
- Three good bedrooms with laminate style floor
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle
- Internal oak style doors, neatly presented and well maintained
- Tarmac driveway with fencing and rear patio area with garden shed and boiler
- Elevated gardens with stunning views towards Downpatrick Racecouse, Down Cathedral and Belfast hills
- Set in a quiet development at the end of Vianstown Road
Additional InformationA lovely semi detached home perfect for a first time buyer, the home has been modernised to include Arrow Stove fireplace, internal oak style doors, PVC fascia and neat and extensive elevated gardens.
The home is truly lovely inside and well maintained offering a buyer piece of mind.
Front lounge with stove fireplace and solid oak flooring, double doors to dining room, dining room with solid oak flooring and arch to kitchen. Kitchen includes appliances and modern units. Complimented by three good bedrooms and bathroom to first floor.
Vianstown Lodge is a quiet small development located off the Vianstown Road and just a short drive out of Downpatrick towards Newcastle or minutes into Downpatrick town centre.
- Bright and neatly presented hallway leading to the lounge
- 4.438m x 4.378m (14' 7" x 14' 4")
Lovelu lounge with Arrow Stove wood burning stove, solid oak flooring, double doors to the dining room.
- 3.247m x 3.192m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Modern maple style kitchen with integrated appliances to include recess for has hob/oven, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine. Worktop tiling and floor tiling. Arch to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.268m x 3.065m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
Dining room with double doors to the lounge, complimented by pvc patio doors, tiled floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.174m x 3.278m (13' 8" x 10' 9")
Neatly presented with laminate style flooring and built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.575m x 2.571m (11' 9" x 8' 5")
Laminate style floor and radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.013m x 3.287m (9' 11" x 10' 9")
- Neatly presented bathroom with corner bath, separate shower cubicle, attractive tiling, chrome towel rail and wc.
- Absolutely lovely surroundings to this home, neatly presented with tarmac driveway, fencing, rear patio area with shed, tap and lighting, elevated raised gardens and seating area with views towards Downpatrick Race Course, Downpatrick.
Located off Vianstown Road heading out of Downpatrick on the right after Greenacres
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »