This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fitted kitchen/dining
- Bedroom three
- Downstairs shower room
- Two bedrooms
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Front and rear gardens in lawn
Additional InformationA comfortable three bedroom semi chalet home with lovely conservatory to the rear.
The property is located in the popular 'Belfast side' of Lisburn and offers excellent convenience to those commuting. Lisburn City Centre is just over two miles away and Belfast city centre just over seven miles away. There are shops and schools in the area and rail transport is within a short walk.
The accommodation is flexible with lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bedroom three and shower room on the ground floor. The other two bedrooms are on the first floor. Some residents use the ground floor bedroom as the master to create ground floor living while others use it as a family room.
Competitively priced to allow for a little updating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect UPVC double glazed entrance door.
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
Wood panelled ceiling. Glazed display cabinet.
- DINING ROOM/3rd BEDROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Built in wardrobe.
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker circuit. Space for fridge. Breakfast table. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled and wood panelled walls. Wood panelled ceiling. Built in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Built in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower area with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.89m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
Built in cupboard. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.91m x 2.59m (12' 10" x 8' 6")
Access to eaves. Built in cupboard.
- 5.82m x 2.87m (19' 1" x 9' 5")
Light and power.
- Front garden in lawn with mature beds and borders, enclosed by wall. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Greenhouse. Oil tank. Oil fired boiler house. Tarmac driveway. Outside light and tap.
Off Moss Road, Lisburn
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »