- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- APPROXIMATELY 1500 SQUARE FEET
- Cottage Style Detached Residence in a Quiet End of Cul-de-Sac Position
- Convenient to the Town Centre and Within Walking Distance of Andrews Memorial Primary School
- Bright, Spacious Accommodation Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge/Dining Room and Three Double Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Deluxe Kitchen with Oak Units and Built-In Appliances
- Luxury Recently Installed Bathroom Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2016)
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking Area
This immaculate detached residence with its well proportioned accommodation and "showhouse" specification will have immediate appeal.
The downsizer in particular will appreciate its detached status, landscaped stie and the exclusivity afforded by its prestigious, highly sought after address. Although on the periphery of open countryside promoting a pleasant semi rural atmosphere enhanced by its cottage style, the property enjoys convenience to the town centre amenities and benefits from ease of access for commuting routes to Dundonald and Belfast.
The present owners of this unique property have successfully created through tasteful decoration, faultless presentation and an on going programme of upgrade, a ready to walk into "turn key" home.
- Composite front door with double glazed leaded light window.
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Delightful Reception Hall
- Ornamental cornice, oak strip flooring, cloaks cupboard. Separate low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 4.33m x 8.06m (14' 2" x 26' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, cornice and ceiling roses, French door to garden.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 2.82m x 03.52m (9' 3" x 11' 7")
Comprehensive range of high and low level oak units with glazed display cabinets, integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces with inset Miele four ring ceramic hob and Hotpoint underoven, display shelving, polished granite double drainer with enamel Belfast sink, mixer taps, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.6m x 4.37m (11' 10" x 14' 4")
Laminated effect wood strip floor.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising suspended vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, illuminated mirror, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.93m x 3.57m (9' 7" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, large double built-in and single built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.73m x 3.66m (8' 11" x 12' 0")
Oak strip flooring.
- Luxury Bathroom
- White suite comprising modern tub bath with control taps, low flush wc, feature oak vanity unit with wash hand basin and monoblock tap, oak strip flooring, feature radiator/towel rail.
- Large airing cupboard on landing with gas fired boiler. Slingsby style ladder to roof space storage.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area.
Delightful, well stocked and easily managed gardens to the front in lawn with pebbled shrub bed. Enclosed and private to the rear with pavior patio and slate beds. Garden shed. Outside power point, water tap and light.
Leaving Comber Town Centre on the Ballygowan Road, take left turn onto the Old Ballygowan Road and then right into the Old Mill Race. No 15 is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »