- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Wc
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Alarm System
This detached property is located in this popular development just on the edge of Hamiltonsbawn village. It boosts outstanding views at the rear over the rural countryside and offers a enclosed private garden to the rear with patio. Internally this home offers good family accommodation and is tastefully finished throughout . This would be an ideal property for the 1st time buyer. All local amenities are all within walking distance of the village. Easy commuting is also offered to Richhill, Markethill, Armagh and surrounding towns.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated wooden floor, pvc front door.
- 18' 3" x 14' 5" (5.56m x 4.39m) Open fire, fireplace with marble surround matching inset and hearth.
- 18' 3" x 10' 5" (5.56m x 3.18m) Range of fitted high and low level oak units, built in electric cooker and hob, with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Cloakroom and storage cupboard off, tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- 1.96m x 1.02m (6' 5" x 3' 4") Toilet and wash hand basin off , tiled floor and general storage space.
- Velux windows, access to roof space.
- Master Bedroom
- 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.56m x 3.18m) En suite 7' 2" x 6' 1" (2.18m x 1.85m) Shower cubicle with electric shower and pvc panelling, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, alcove for storage tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 10' 1" (3.15m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 4" x 7' 8" (3.15m x 2.34m)
- 3.18m x 1.75m (10' 5" x 5' 9") White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle electric shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, Velux window, recessed lighting and hot-press off.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with ornamental paved patio, garden in lawn and flower beds with pebbled paths. Wooden garden shed with decking. To the front drive is in tarmac with ample room to park 2 vehicles along with lawn and pebbled beds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »