- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached House in Popular Location
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-de-sac off Comber Road
- Bright and Welcoming Entrance Hall
- Large Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Family/Dining Room Open Plan to Sun Room
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room with Additional Storage/Work Space
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Air Conditioning
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Plentiful Driveway Parking / Integral Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Close to Dundonald Village with Range of Amenities
- Ulster Hospital, Stormont and Civil Service in Proximity
- Commuter Links for Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards
- Walking Distance to Comber Greenway and Bus Stop
Additional InformationSet in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this attractive, beautifully presented and well appointed family home offers generous accommodation throughout. With four good-sized bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and multiple reception rooms, the property is perfectly suited to the growing family.
Externally there is plentiful driveway parking to front leading to an integral garage, as well as a westerly facing, private, landscaped garden to rear which includes a larged timber decked patio, perfect for entertaining.
The Close is a quiet residential location ideal for those wishing to be close to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital, with convenient transport links for Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Outside light, uPVC front door with glazed side panels and fanlight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm panel.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.59m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with sandstone surround and coal effect remote controlled gas fire inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.59m x 3.12m (11' 9" x 10' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring, archway to...
- 3.73m x 2.93m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, double glazed uPVC French doors to rear.
- 4.64m x 3.46m (15' 3" x 11' 4")
Modern range of high and low level gloss cream fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl 'Carron' ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Miele' dishwasher, 'Bosch' electric under bench double oven, 'Whirlpool' four ring ceramic hob with pull-out extractor hood over, larder cupboard, wine rack and drinks cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.2m x 2.17m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Modern range of high and low level gloss cream fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door with access to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 3.37m (18' 6" x 11' 1")
Roller door, light and power, built-in storage units and utility area.
- Access to roof space, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring, air conditioning unit.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.37m x 2.16m (7' 9" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with touchless sensor light-up mirror over, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.59m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.42m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.44m x 3.33m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
(at widest points) Laminate wooden flooring.
- 2.32m x 2.31m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with touchless sensor light-up mirror over, free standing bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn with paved pathways, flowerbeds and brick paviour driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Enclosed, westerly facing, landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with large timber decked area, separate timber decked BBQ area, PVC oil tank with metal storage shed/boiler house containing oil fired boiler, second metal storage shed, flowerbeds containing a variety of trees, plants and shrubs, outdoor power points, water tap and light, border fencing.
Travelling along the A22 Comber Road leaving Dundonald towards Comber, turn left into Millars Forge, follow the road to the right, through the mini roundabout and into The Close. Number 15 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »