- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions & Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with solid wood flooring and furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with hole in wall style fireplace and multi fuel burning stove which is open to a luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and pvc double glazed double doors to a conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a spacious luxury bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking, detached garage and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door, solid wood strip flooring, under stairs storage, radiator
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 13'4'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (4.06m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Feature granite fireplace, cast iron inset, radiator
- DINING ROOM
- Hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, slate hearth, solid wood strip flooring, radiator, open to kitchen, PVC double glazed double doors to conservatory
- KITCHEN 9'3'' X 8'11'' (2.82m X 2.72m)
- Modern range of shaker style high and low level units, quartz stone worktops, basin and a half inlay sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, stainless steel five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door
- CONSERVATORY 11'10'' X 10'11'' (3.61m X 3.33m)
- Oak flooring, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'5'' X 9'10'' AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.00m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 7'5'' (2.84m X 2.26m)
- Polished floorboards, radiator, built in wardrobe
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, floating vanity unit, low flush WC, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, storage cupboard with gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power.
Tarmac area to front for extra parking.
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »