- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We bring to the market this beautifully presented semi detached Chalet bungalow with detached garage set in this popular residential location just off Crescent Link with stunning views, offering convenience to nearby schools, retail parks, shopping complex and leisure amenities. This beautifully presented home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owners and early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Spacious living accommodation
Beautifully presented throughout
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £135,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor; downlighters; ‘Oak’ glazed doors and side panel to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate floor; power points and telephone point; alarm control
panel; cornicing to ceiling; smoke detection system; understairs storage; Hotpress
and airing cupboard.
- 15’7” x 12’4” (4.75 x 3.75 m) : Solid fuel fire having steel inset, wooden surround
and overmantle with polished granite hearth; cornicing to ceiling; solid ‘Oak’
flooring; low voltage dowlighting; television and power points.
- 12’10” x 12’4” (3.91 x 3.75 m) : eye and low level ‘Oak’ cupboards with corner
display cabinet; Induction 4 ring hob; multi-functional underoven; integrated
extractor fan; deep pan drawers; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer
tap; space for automatic dishwasher; space for fridge/freezer; power points; tiled
floor; ceiling lighting; oil fired burner control.
- Utility Room:-
- 6’4” x 5’6” (1.93 x 1.67 m) : extractor fan; low level cupboards; stainless steel single
drainer sink unit with mixer tap; shelving; tiled floor; space for automatic washing
machine; space for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’11” x 9’9” (3.93 x 2.97 m) : power points; carpeting; spot lights; television point.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’11” x 8’10” (3.32 x 2.69 m) : power points; telephone and broadband point;
carpeted; spot lights.
- 8’9” x 7’0” (2.66 x 2.13 m) : fully tiled bathroom with Mosaic inlay; Quadrant shower
with ‘Redring’ electric shower; bath; wash-hand basin with mixer tap; close cou-
pled w.c.; extractor fan; low voltage downlighters.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 21’4” (overall) x 12’6” (6.50 x 3.81 m) : Solid wooden floor; power points; television
points; spot lights.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 16’9” x 8’3” (5.10 x 2.51 m) : wall-to-wall suite of robes with storage for hanging
and shelving; Solid wood floor; power points; spot lighting.
- Shower Room:-
- 7’0” x 5’2” (2.13 x 1.57 m) : fully tiled with Mosaic inlay; quadrant shower; close
coupled w.c.; extractor fan; spot light; vanity unit with suspended mirror over.
- 23’9” x 10’0” (7.23 x 3.04 m) : roller door; floored roof with access ladder.
- with lean too to side.
- Open planned front garden with lawn laid in grass having mature plants, shrubs
and trees; tarmac driveway.
Rear garden with lawn laid in grass and extensive patio; outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »