- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Mid-Terrace Property
- Porch Entrance Leading to Living Room
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining featuring High Gloss Units
- Two Double Bedrooms laid in Carpet
- Upstairs Shower room/ PVC wall cladding
- Oil heating/Double glazing
- Enclosed garden to front and yard to rear
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this Fantastic Mid Terrace property located popular Cul-de-Sac just off the Springfield Road, close to the Falls Road in West Belfast. Situated within easy access to many local amenities including, Te Royal Victoria Hospital, local schools and nurseries the M1 Motorway and not to mention the close proximity to Belfast City Centre which is serviced by excellent commuter links.
This stunning property itself comprises; porch entrance leading to spacious living room, laid in laminate flooring with a feature fireplace and electric insert, open plan kitchen/dining room featuring a range of high/low level cream high gloss units, contemporary brick style tiled splash back, built in oven, hob and extractor. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms both laid in carpet and further benefits from an upstairs shower room with electric shower, pvc wall cladding and chrome heated towel rail. In addition to the ascetically obvious this property also boasts oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed front and rear yards.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.972m x 0.98m (3' 2" x 3' 3")
Wooden entrance door, Tiled flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.889m x 4.147m (9' 6" x 13' 7")
Laminate flooring, Feature fireplace with electric insert, 2 x Single radiators
- 2.534m x 4.081m (8' 4" x 13' 5")
Cream high gloss units, Part tiled walls, Vinyl flooring, Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.736m x 2.934m (12' 3" x 9' 8")
Fitted carpet, Single Radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.602m x 3.736m (8' 6" x 12' 3")
Fitted Carpet, Single Radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.793m x 1.36m (5' 11" x 4' 6")
Shower enclosre with electric shower, sink & wc, pvc wall clading, Vcinyl flooring, Chrome heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Springfield Crescent is a quiet Cul-De-Sac located just off the Springfield Road in West Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
93rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »