- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern 1st floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Large lounge with "Juliet balcony"
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Gated complex
Additional InformationIf modern, affordable, town centre living is your priority then look no further than 15 South Street Mews.
This 1st floor apartment enjoys it's own front door with direct access to the spacious accommodation which comprises a large lounge, with Juliet balcony, a separate kitchen with casual dining space, two double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, and a separate bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally there is an allocated parking space and a gated parking area.
Ards town centre, with its wide variety of amenities, is just a short stroll away and this would also make an ideal commuter base to Belfast or beyond.
Internal viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door. Stairs to first floor landing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, smoke alarm. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.9m x 2.54m (9' 6" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units in beech finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Storage cupboard.
- 5.18m x 4.14m (17' 0" x 13' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed doors with balconette. Double radiator, phone & TV points. French doors to hallway. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with wall panelling. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- Allocated parking space plus shared visitor parking. Gated courtyard.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Newtownards town centre towards Comber, South Street Mews is located on the right just off South Street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »