- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Wall Mounted Pebble And Flame Effect Electric Fire And Tiled Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes)
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Path
- Two Carparking Spaces To The Rear
- Paved Path And Gravel Set Area To Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent C79 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Situated Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 4.65m x 4.44m (15' 3" x 14' 7")
Measurements taken into bay window. Wall mounted pebble and flame effect electric fire. Tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.42m x 2.63m (14' 6" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Under unit lighting. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.54m x 3.02m (11' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.19m x 3.14m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior plus Valiant gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.52m x 2.27m (8' 3" x 7' 5")
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved path. Outside tap and light. Two carparking spaces. Paved path and gravel set area to Front.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Boomers Way turn right onto Lady Wallace Road then turn left onto Lady Wallace Way. Turn left onto Fountain Crescent then turn left onto Sir Richard Wallace Road. Turn right onto Sir Richard Wallace Drive. Number 15 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »