This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive red brick terrace
- Living room with fireplace
- Open plan to dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom on first floor
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- No onward chain
- Forecourt and rear yard
- Excellent location in heart of Ballyhackamore Village
- Ideal for first time buyers, investors alike
- Furniture available by separate negotiation (so ready to rent out, if required).
Additional InformationLocated just off the Sandown Road, this deceptively spacious terrace is a minutes' walk from Ballyhackamore Village with its superb array of shops, amenities and eateries.
Featuring well-proportioned accommodation over three floors, both bedrooms are of a good size.
The property would therefore be an ideal starter home or buy-to-let.
Recent sales in this up and coming suburb of East Belfast have proved very popular. Early inspection is therefore highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed internal door.
- DINING ROOM:11' 0" x 9' 11" (3.35m x 3.02m)
- (At widest points). Cupboard under stairs. Open plan to:
- LIVING ROOM:11' 4" x 9' 5" (3.46m x 2.88m)
- (At widest points). Cornice ceiling, attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset. Door with bevelled glass panels to:
- KITCHEN:12' 3" x 5' 5" (3.74m x 1.65m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated 4 ring hob, underbench oven, fridge, freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Velux windows. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan. Back door with glazed panels to rear yard.
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:10' 11" x 7' 9" (3.32m x 2.37m)
- (At widest points). White suite comprising panelled bath with Redring electric shower and screen. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 9' 1" (3.62m x 2.77m)
- Twin shelved cupboards with overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 9' 9" (3.66m x 2.97m)
- (At widest points). Two Velux windows, one to front and one to rear. Range of built-in robes with overhead storage. Access to eaves.
- Forecourt with pedestrian gate and path to front door.
- Enclosed rear yard. Gate to entry. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler housing, outside light.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »