This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Family Residence
- Providing Excellent Views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Coastline
- Beautifully Presented with High Quality Finish Throughout
- Large Drawing Room Opening to Patio Area
- Separate Dining Room
- Family Room
- Hardwood Conservatory
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Painted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Ample Dining Area, Utility Room and Boot Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Excellent Provision for Storage
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Four Double Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Family Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Double Garage
- Mature Front, Side and Rear Gardens Extending to Approximately Half an Acre
- Entrance and Exit Driveway with Electronic Gates
- Exclusive Address
- Full Working Burglar Alarm
- Within a Few Minutes Walk of Helen's Bay Beach, Coastal Path, Golf Club and Helen's Bay Railway Halt
- Ease of Convenience to City Commuter via Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationSheridan Drive is one of the finest addresses along the North Down coast. This particular home occupies a prime position and sits on a generous, mature site extending to approximately half an acre, commanding stunning views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline. This is a handsome detached family residence which will more than meet the requirements of today's family lifestyle. The property sits off a small lane, which leads to the beach and coastal walk. The gardens are fully enclosed and pet friendly, there is a double, paved driveway with wooden gates, one set being electric.
Internally there is an abundance of reception accommodation making this the ideal property for family and entertaining. The front door leads into a large, hardwood conservatory. Spacious live-in kitchen, leading into a well proportioned dining room on one side, with utility room and larder and storage cupboards to the other, as well as a boot room with attic space above.
There are two other reception rooms and a cloakroom and loo downstairs. This is complimented by five bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom has en suite and walk-in wardrobe and Victorian gas fire feature. Overall the property extends to circa 3,400 square feet. The standard of fixtures and fittings throughout is exceptional ensuring that the property will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser.
Quality homes of this nature rarely present themselves to the open market, thus we feel interest will be immediate. This prestigious location also offers excellent convenience to the main arterial routes for city commuting. Helen's Bay railway station is a 10 minute stroll away, as is the Helen's Bay Golf Club. The property also lies within the catchment to many leading primary and grammar schools.
- Glazed hardwood front door to conservatory.
- HARDWOOD CONSERVATORY
- 5.03m x 4.95m (16' 6" x 16' 3")
Leaded top light. Fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Light and power. Pillared arches and excellent elevated views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Glazed panelled door and side and top lights to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cherry wood solid wooden flooring. Painted Wood panelled walls. Cornice ceiling.
- WALK IN CLOAKROOM
- Cherry wood solid floor. Feature wash hand basin. Glazed door to additional storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.46m x 4.65m (27' 9" x 15' 3")
Double glazed floor to ceiling windows and double glazed French doors opening to decking and enclosed side and rear garden. Door to wine cellar/storage room. Feature fireplace with dog grate and gas fire. Tiled hearth. Large marble bar area. Cabinets behind. Tri-aspect windows. Recessed spotlighting. Glazed door to hallway.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.22m (20' 10" x 13' 10")
Cherry wood flooring. Tri-aspect windows with excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Mahogany polished fireplace surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Gas coal fire. Cornice ceiling. Glazed doors to hall.
- KITCHEN AND DINING
- 5.13m x 3.71m (16' 10" x 12' 2")
Built-in ceiling speakers. uPVC double glazed French doors to front gardens. Open arch to kitchen. Travertine stone tiled floor throughout dining room and kitchen with travertine stone tiled arch.
- 7.04m x 6.17m (23' 1" x 20' 3")
Bespoke hand crafted, painted framed kitchen. Excellent range of built-in high and low level cabinets. Bullnose marble work surface with splashback and sills. Range cooker with five ring gas hob, electric ovens below. Feature tiled recess and pelmet extractor hood. Built-in spice cabinets. Glass and china cabinets with glazed and illuminated cupboards above. Kicker boards with LED lighting. Built-in wine rack. Concealed microwave cabinets x 2. Integrated larder fridge. Integrated larder freezer. Ceramic Franke Villeroy and Boch twin jawbox sink unit with waste disposal. Brushed stainless steel mixer taps and filter tap. Kidney shaped island unit with marble bullnose work surface. Inset ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer taps and hot water tap. Family living space. Built-in book case. Stainless steel recessed spotlighting. Built-in ceiling speakers and glazed atrium. Arch to larder. Access door to utility room. Gas coal contemporary remote control gas fire and half door to driveway and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.21m (11' 4" x 7' 3")
Continued travertine stone floor. Built-in storage cupboard. Range of hand crafted painted built-in cabinetry with high and low level units. Tudor fittings. Granite bullnose work surface. Inset stainless steel Franke sink unit. Brushed stainless steel mixer tap. Half door to rear enclosed garden and patio. Vaulted ceiling. Recessed spotlighting. Ceiling speakers and extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC.
- BOOT ROOM
- 2.29m x 1.55m (7' 6" x 5' 1")
Travertine stone tiled floor. Cloaks and storage. Built-in speaker system. Folding timber ladder access to overhead attic storage.
- Built-in linen cupboard. Excellent view to Belfast Lough. Double glazed access door to roof. Fixed ladder staircase to fully floored and sheeted roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.76m x 4.67m (22' 2" x 15' 4")
Dual aspect windows. Excellent view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Picture rail. Built-in book and display shelving. Cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, gas coal fire. Walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With modern white suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, cabinets and drawer units below. Close coupled WC. Illuminated mirror. Display shelving. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Built-in Redring electric shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 4.06m (14' 0" x 13' 4")
Dual aspect windows with fabulous view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Built-in robes with opaque glazed sliding fronted doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Deep built-in robes with opaque glazed modern sliding fronted doors. Dual aspect windows. Solid oak wooden flooring. Excellent view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Concealed vanity unit within wardrobe. Bespoke white, wooden window shutters.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
With bay window and excellent view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Deep built-in robes with mirror and opaque glazed sliding fronted doors. Handmade, built-in corner bookcase unit.
- BEDROOM 5/HOBBY ROOM/STUDY
- 4.29m x 2.24m (14' 1" x 7' 4")
Dual aspect windows. Excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. built-in cupboard.
- Victorian style white suite comprising: low flush WC. Vanity unit with oak cabinets below. Free standing cast iron roll top ball and claw foot slipper bath with floor mounted brass antique style mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in power shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Victorian style heated towel rail. Hotpress with copper cylinder. Built-in shelving.
- 7.47m x 3.45m (24' 6" x 11' 4")
Velux windows x 3. Excellent views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Access door to attic storage. Fully floored roofspace. Light and power.
- 5.97m x 4.9m (19' 7" x 16' 1")
Up and Over Shutter Door. Light and power. Rear access door. Folding timber ladder to overhead attic storage.
- Double electric gates and manual pedestrian gate, key pad. Sweeping brick paviour driveway with ample parking leading to attached double garage. Mature surround gardens to front, side and rear. Laid in lawns to front and side. Mature planting, shrubs and trees. Extensive outdoor lighting. Driveway runs around to secondary double gates for entrance and exit. Additional parking areas for additional vehicles, boat or caravan. Property is concrete cladded. Mix of uPVC and hardwood double glazing. Outdoor lighting. Sensor lighting to property and gardens. Cedar shingle tiled roof.
- Enclosed rear and side easily maintained patio gardens, timber decking, cracked slate and stone flowerbeds with mature planting and shrubs, extensive brick paviours and timber decking ideal for barbecuing and outdoor entertaining, outdoor lighting, power point and access to both side.
Travelling into Helen's Bay, along the Craigdarragh Road, under bridge onto Fort Road, .Take the second turning on the left into Sheridan Drive. Number 15 is located on the right hand side at the left hand bend.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »