- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Hallway with pine balustrade staircase.
- Downstairs Toilet and whb.
- Lounge with Adam style fireplace and solid oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining includes range of Shaker style units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing with Shelved Storage Hotpress.
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Solid pine internal doors, architrave and skirting
- Decorative stone parking area for numerous vehicles
- Laid in lawn to rear
A modern four bedroom semi detached home within an attractive private development, No 15 overlooks the green area to the front, with extensive off street parking to the side and gardens to the rear.
Shelton Meadow is directly opposite St Patricks Primary School and a short walk from the heart of the village, whilst offering easy access to the recently upgraded A26 road network.
Available on a long term tenancy, please contact our office for further details.
NO PETS/NO DHSS/NO SMOKERS
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »