- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented three storey townhouse
- Three good-sized reception rooms
- Handcrafted maple, Shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work tops
- Three bedrooms, master with fully tiled ensuite shower room
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Additional downstairs wc
- Integral garage with electric door and utility area
- Private and mature rear garden
- Phoenix natural gas central heating system
- A high standard of finish throughout
- Majority of windows uPVC double glazed
- Quiet cul-de-sac position overlooking parkland
- Close to local amenities and some of the province's leading schools
Additional InformationLocated off the Belmont Road in one of East Belfast's more prestigious residential areas, this superb three storey end townhouse offers well-proportioned and stylish accommodation, within close proximity to some of the Province's leading schools.
Finished to the highest of standards throughout, this impressive townhouse will be of interest to a wide variety of buyers, including families and professional couples.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can fully appreciate the numerous qualities of this lovely home.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door with glazed insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY/GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.95m (18' 4" x 16' 3")
(Narrowing to 10'10"). Semi-solid oak flooring, recessed low voltage spotlights, French doors and sliding door to garden. Service door to garage.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, Sottini wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, door to kitchen. Two steps down to:
- 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
Solid oak floor, attractive marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, attractive aspect over to trees in Belmont Park, wired for Plasma TV.
- 4.01m x 2.44m (13' 2" x 8' 0")
Modern range of high and low level handcrafted maple units with granite work surfaces. Excellent range of integrated appliances including Neff dishwasher, double oven, fridge/freezer, five ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel and glass canopy with extractor fan. Chrome spotlights and concealed strip lighting. Porcelain tiled floor, underhung Franke twin stainless steel sink units. Shelved hotpress, copper cylinder with Willis type immersion heater. Glazed bay window.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
Built-in robes, separate built-in cupboard. Attractive aspect to trees in Belmont Park.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, Sottini wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8' 0" x 8' 0")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 3.58m (17' 4" x 11' 9")
Electric up and over door with remote control, power and light. Range of high and low level units.
UTILITY AREA: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, Phoenix natural gas boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Flowerbeds with plants, shrubs and stunning Acer tree. Tarmac driveway leading to integral garage.
- FULLY ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- South-east facing with excellent degree of privacy. Pavior patio area, lawn with border beds, variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Outside light and tap. Path to side and front.
Coming out of Belfast on the Belmont Road, go straight over the roundabout at Campbell College. Schomberg Avenue is third on the left and No. 15 is in the first cul-de-sac on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »