- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Cul De Sac Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Island Unit
- Rear Porch Area With PVC Double Glazed Back Door And Adjoining WC
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Shower Room With Mira Electric Shower And Marble Effect Panelled Walls
- Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawns / Enclosed And South facing Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Ideal Starter Home / Viewing Is Highly Recommended
An Excellent End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Cul De Sac Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.41m x 3.52m (17' 9" x 11' 7")
Multi fuel stove on slate tiled hearth. Brick fireplace and tv plinth. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.42m x 3.53m (17' 9" x 11' 7")
Measurement taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Blanco bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with Blanco mono style mixer tap. Matching island unit with dining bars. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Glazed cabinets. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light.
- REAR PORCH AREA:
- PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Adjoining cloakroom.
- Close couple low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.65m x 2.2m (8' 8" x 7' 3")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect panelled walls. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- Separate hotpress and built in store.
- Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Enclosed and South facing rear patio garden. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Knockburn Drive, turn left into Rushmore Drive, then turn right into Rushmore Grove.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »