- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent semi detached.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Developed roofspace.
- Two reception rooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden.
Positioned within walking distance to the Andersonstown Road, this magnificent semi detached home offers luxury living space within proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links. Three good bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Two generous reception rooms. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen. Sizeable white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating with Vaillant gas boiler. Upvc double glazed. Off road carparking to integral garage with light and power. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional flagged patio. A charming home that is on the doorstep of lots amenities including easy access to the railway, motorway network and within easy reach of the City Centre, this superb home is not to be missed. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor, feature oak staircase, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 15'2 x 9'10 (4.62m x 3.00m)
- Bay window, solid wood floor, cornicing, feature wood burning stove.
- DINING ROOM 16'2 x 9'3 (4.93m x 2.82m)
- Solid wood floor, cornicing, feature double doors to private enclosed gardens.
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 15'1 x 11'6 (4.60m x 3.51m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, open plan to dining space. Access to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 18'4 x 11'6 (5.59m x 3.51m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'8 x 9'4 (4.17m x 2.84m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 6'2 (3.40m x 1.88m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, cornicing, Valiant gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 3 9'0 x 6'5 (2.74m x 1.96m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- SIZEABLE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer.
Permanent staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 15'6 x 10'7 (4.72m x 3.23m)
- Private, enclosed, generous rear garden, additional flagged patio, tap, off street carparking, integral garage.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »