- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Appointed Townhouse In Exclusive South Belfast Gated Development
- Comfortable Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area And Views Over Lagan Meadows
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Separate Utility Room And WC
- Bedroom Four/Garden Room With French Doors To Garden
- Family Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed (Partial Sash Windows)
- Driveway Parking To Front And Integral Garage
- Beam Vacuum System
- Fully Wired For Surround Sound
- Private Enclosed Rear Landscaped Garden
- Sought After Location On Malone Road
Additional InformationThis stunning townhouse must be viewed to be appreciated and is set in the sought after Malone area in South Belfast. This secluded development is accessed from Malone Meadows, off Malone Road through electric gates. The home offers well-presented accommodation which will suit the young professional couple, family or those downsizing alike.
The accommodation is set over three floors and comprises lounge with stone fireplace and solid wood floor and fully fitted kitchen with space for casual dining. On the second floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. To the lower ground floor there is a separate utility room, bedroom four/garden room and separate WC. Other benefits include an integral garage, driveway parking and private landscaped rear garden with shrub beds and patio area.
Situated in Malone this home will be popular in the open market due to its proximity to excellent schools and the amenities of South Belfast along with ease of access to Belfast city centre.
- Steps up to hardwood entrance door with glazed fanlight. Staircase to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Wall hung WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.96m (21' 8" x 13' 0")
Solid oak floor. French doors to Juliette balcony. Stone fireplace with gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob. Under oven. Extractor hood over. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Oak floor.
- Wall hung WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.77m x 4.01m (18' 11" x 13' 2")
Up and over electric door. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.75m x 1.88m (15' 7" x 6' 2")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to outside.
- BEDROOM (4)/GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Oak floor. Low voltage lighting. French doors to outside.
- Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.39m (17' 11" x 14' 5")
Solid oak floor. Low voltage lighting. Access to roof space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with rainwater shower and telephone hand shower. Wall mounted WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Wall hung WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.41m (11' 9" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.9m (11' 8" x 9' 6")
- Electric gates leading to development. Driveway parking and visitor parking. Landscaped rear garden with patio areas bordered by fencing.
Off Malone Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »